LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

i didnt get that email :confused:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Just got this email from LSE (still no decision :frown:):

I write in regards to your application to study the BA in History programme at LSE. This email is to keep you informed on the progress of your application, which is still being assessed at this time.

Please note that the School will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays from Wednesday 24 December 2014. The Undergraduate Admissions Office re-opens at 09.00am (UK time) on Monday 5 January 2015.

You will have received an email from us advising you when you are likely to receive an update regarding your application. Please allow an additional two weeks to the time frame specified in our previous update email to accommodate the School closure.

As did I. The wait just never ends does it...
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Just got this email from LSE (still no decision :frown:):

I write in regards to your application to study the BA in History programme at LSE. This email is to keep you informed on the progress of your application, which is still being assessed at this time.

Please note that the School will be closed for the Christmas and New Year holidays from Wednesday 24 December 2014. The Undergraduate Admissions Office re-opens at 09.00am (UK time) on Monday 5 January 2015.

You will have received an email from us advising you when you are likely to receive an update regarding your application. Please allow an additional two weeks to the time frame specified in our previous update email to accommodate the School closure.

Considering the accounting department hasn't sent out any offers, I really hope they'll send out a batch of offers before Christmas. Fingers crossed. =)
Original post by imlisa1996
i didnt get that email :confused:

Neither did I :frown:
Original post by Onlydabest
As did I. The wait just never ends does it...

Tell me about it :/ Apparently I'll receive a decision by Jan 23. I guess I can last one more month
has anyone actually been rejected yet? lol
Original post by Flamehaze
Considering the accounting department hasn't sent out any offers, I really hope they'll send out a batch of offers before Christmas. Fingers crossed. =)

Accounting and Finance applicant! What news have you heard?
Original post by tazza ma razza
Accounting and Finance applicant! What news have you heard?

8 weeks, 4 weeks, 2 weeks .....XD

I've seen very few.

I remember last year they made people wait all the way till March (yes, March) and sent out mass rejections.

Last years LSE thread is interesting. I remember people who applied in October waiting till March to get rejected. :s-smilie:
Original post by PrincessAlexis
I've seen very few.

I remember last year they made people wait all the way till March (yes, March) and sent out mass rejections.

Last years LSE thread is interesting. I remember people who applied in October waiting till March to get rejected. :s-smilie:

:eek: :mad::angry::frown::s-smilie:
I've seen very few.

Nooooooooooo

Nobody goes on the student room to tell the world of their failures, there probably have been rejections.
:eek: :mad::angry::frown::s-smilie:

Nooooooooooo

Don't mean to stress you out sorry :frown:

I followed last years thread (I knew I'd be applying this year) and I remember the total mind **** it all was.

I followed last years thread (I knew I'd be applying this year) and I remember the total mind **** it all was.

its ok because i am half expecting a rejection but don't want to start getting hopeful. what about the 8 week emails? didn't they do the same last year? i thought i would get an answer after it?:redface:

Nah it's okay.
Additional 2 week email:frown:
Could be worse....
just got the xmas email! it must be automatic :smile:
Reply 1897
I received the Christmas email from stats and maths departments just now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

erm... offers have been sent out.
For many no news may be good news as it means they are now in the 'gathered field' of applicants for final consideration. Those who do not even qualify to be in the gathered field would have been rejected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending