The Student Room Group

McDonalds was closed....

after a night out we walked way loads to go to McDonalds but when we got there it was shut, what would you have done??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by channies
after a night out we walked way loads to go to McDonalds but when we got there it was shut, what would you have done??

Gone home
Went somewhere else
Anything.
Reply 2
What night was this? What time?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by quinlov
What night was this? What time?
Posted from TSR Mobile

can you please stop stalking me quinlov? but it was yesterday night at McDonalds around 3am
Reply 4
Sorry your threads really interest me haha.
But anyway who goes out on a Monday :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd have probably gone home, or looked for somewhere else. But probably been gutted it was closed first.
Reply 6
Original post by ShadowWolf21
I'd have probably gone home, or looked for somewhere else. But probably been gutted it was closed first.

Yeah we were sooo gutted! Other chips just aren't the same! My friend, Joni even cried but I think it's because she was also drunk and upset that she couldn't be sick in an actual toilet and had to be sick on the floor.
Original post by channies
Yeah we were sooo gutted! Other chips just aren't the same! My friend, Joni even cried but I think it's because she was also drunk and upset that she couldn't be sick in an actual toilet and had to be sick on the floor.

Well, chips probably wouldn't be the best thing in the world for her!
Reply 8
Wouldn't have gone to McD's in the first place, Maryland Chicken is tastier after a night out
Reply 9
Original post by Flauta
Wouldn't have gone to McD's in the first place, Maryland Chicken is tastier after a night out

well I'd agree with you there but my friend Joni is a veggie so she wouldn't approve, she's forever the dictator :frown:
Original post by Crystalz
Gone home
Went somewhere else
Anything.

I agree.
Sat and cried until it opened again.

or just gone elsewhere/home.
They should be always closed that's gross food lol.
Reply 13
Hii Please can you take my survey, it is for my epq

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F98GPQN

Thanks
Reply 14
Better than going to kfc and getting one less wing than you asked for

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's why you know which ones are the 24 hr ones before - has happened to me :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by cilla_e
Hii Please can you take my survey, it is for my epq

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F98GPQN

Thanks

No

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Happened to me once and my friend cried. I think we just got in a taxi and went home after that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending