The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Chang
Anyone know how long BAML take to reply post interview?

Exactly a week for me!
Reply 3141
Did anyone here submit an entry to the GS Student Challenge?
Original post by craycray
Exactly a week for me!

Offer or rejection if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Mr Chang
Offer or rejection if you don't mind me asking?

Offer :smile:
Just received an email from CS post interview :

"Thank you for participating in your Credit Suisse telephone interviews for the Credit Suisse 2015 Investment Banking Department, Equities and Fixed Income Analyst Spring Insight Program in London.

Please note that we are currently reviewing applications and interview feedback and will be in contact in January regarding the status of your application.
Kind regards"

Anyone else ? This is really weird..
Reply 3145
I got a phone interview for JPM's winning women too. I'm super nervous - if they ask maths questions I'm screwed. :colondollar:
Original post by BWCW
I got a phone interview for JPM's winning women too. I'm super nervous - if they ask maths questions I'm screwed. :colondollar:

If any maths questions were to come up, it will be mental. Jjust stay composed, you'll be fine. All the best!
Reply 3147
Haven't heard from CS since doing their tests and got an email saying I'll get my next response in January. Anyone else get this?
Original post by CD315
Haven't heard from CS since doing their tests and got an email saying I'll get my next response in January. Anyone else get this?

Yes
Reply 3149
Original post by Drossell
Yes

So annoying.
Original post by CD315
So annoying.

It is, I feel as if it may be too late given the number of interviews and offers they have given already
Original post by Drossell
It is, I feel as if it may be too late given the number of interviews and offers they have given already

thats exactly what i think as well, taking the piss
for ICAP is the supporting document a cover letter?

cheers
Original post by mikiu15
I didn't even know they did numerical tests. When did you apply?

I sent my app 26/11/14
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey does anyone know if one gets rejected then does that mean one has to wait for like 12 months before sending another application in ? or can they apply before the 12 month period has elapsed for summer internships for the 2016 intake. This is because if not I will be in a VERY horrible situation when trying to apply for summer.
Original post by starter
Hey does anyone know if one gets rejected then does that mean one has to wait for like 12 months before sending another application in ? or can they apply before the 12 month period has elapsed for summer internships for the 2016 intake. This is because if not I will be in a VERY horrible situation when trying to apply for summer.

No, you don't have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookie_m14
I sent my app 26/11/14

Wow wtf I applied a month before you did and I haven't gotten anything.
Which division did you apply for?
Original post by DavidMonk

cheers

Yes.
To those with offers, how long are you given to accept the offer? Is the deadline about 2 weeks or something?

Thanks!
Original post by DavidMonk

cheers

Yeahh