The Student Room Group

Litb3 help! (gothic)

For LITB3 (gothic), what do i need to do for the first question? i know what the AO's are and i've read the texts, but that's about it.
Are there any 'musts' that i should do for whichever question i choose?
:frown: so confused.
Original post by I Procrastinate
For LITB3 (gothic), what do i need to do for the first question? i know what the AO's are and i've read the texts, but that's about it.
Are there any 'musts' that i should do for whichever question i choose?
:frown: so confused.

Honestly, just stick to the AOs whilst being creative and original, that is the key to LITB3. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Honestly, just stick to the AOs whilst being creative and original, that is the key to LITB3. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? i'm just so confused :s-smilie: i need guidance :frown:

Also, does AO3 only apply to the second question? If so, would i say any similarities and differences between the chosen texts, within the context of the question.
" AO3 Explore connections and comparisons between different literary texts, informed by interpretations of other readers"
Original post by I Procrastinate
Really? i'm just so confused :s-smilie: i need guidance :frown:

Also, does AO3 only apply to the second question? If so, would i say any similarities and differences between the chosen texts, within the context of the question.
" AO3 Explore connections and comparisons between different literary texts, informed by interpretations of other readers"

What are you unsure about? :smile:

As far as I know, it includes the first question too. I made comparisons between the text I selected and the texts I studied for my coursework; it really helps choosing gothic texts for LITB4! You just have to implement a couple of sentences where you create connections between the text you have selected and preferably texts outside the syllabus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
What are you unsure about? :smile:

As far as I know, it includes the first question too. I made comparisons between the text I selected and the texts I studied for my coursework; it really helps choosing gothic texts for LITB4! You just have to implement a couple of sentences where you create connections between the text you have selected and preferably texts outside the syllabus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm confused because i haven't been taught much about the exam. I've only read some of the books and did a little bit of work on it in class. I don't know how much to write, haven't had any practise of the exam, do i focus on just gothic elements or not. I feel lost. Actually, i think i know what i'm confused about. I don't know where to start! any help as to what to start on first?

Oh ,maybe i should have started to read Wuthering Heights instead of Pride and Prejudice. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending