The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Saw this. Usually I don't mind his arrogance, but he went too far here.
When/if he wins the Champions League he probably will be. Guys won league titles in like 7 countries almost consecutively for gods sake.
I wish he'd come to England. Our media would tear him to shreds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I wish he'd come to England. Our media would tear him to shreds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zlatan is a consistent TOTS striker, you really think England is going to be that big a challenge. He's just a much much better Costa anyway.
Na he's not that much better than Costa if even better.

Better technique but he's slower and has lower work rate.
Original post by jam277
Na he's not that much better than Costa if even better.

Better technique but he's slower and has lower work rate.

Aerial ability, 5 star skills, better ball control etc.

Article so misleading lmao. He congratulated the guy and said thank you to the paper, how was he "fuming".

Yeah Ibra would get 30 in the league here tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
Zlatan is a consistent TOTS striker, you really think England is going to be that big a challenge. He's just a much much better Costa anyway.

Have no doubts that he'll do well here, but the second he did anything wrong he would be ripped apart.
Original post by sr90
Have no doubts that he'll do well here, but the second he did anything wrong he would be ripped apart.

Yeah but when you have strong game, you let your game speak for you.

It's like Mayweather, consistently ducks the best, went to jail for beating a woman, took a beating against Maidana I, lost his ex fiance to Nelly, cant read, etc.; his game speaks for him, all these things are temporary, and the media cant get away from his 47 - 0 record.
Lol Ibra would do well here imagine him at Manchester City.

Maybe he'd be a flash in the pan if he does decline doubt he'll get less than 20 goals a season though.
Reply 9410
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Article so misleading lmao. He congratulated the guy and said thank you to the paper, how was he "fuming".

Yeah Ibra would get 30 in the league here tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really he was quite clearly annoyed and the thankyou doesn't really count when he followed it up with "but...".

ibra kun

silva toure does it really matter nasri

strong backline
Original post by Fideo
Not really he was quite clearly annoyed and the thankyou doesn't really count when he followed it up with "but...".

He probably laughs at how the media bite when he goes home. Seems a nice guy to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9413
He probably laughs at how the media bite when he goes home. Seems a nice guy to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL he's a complete dickhead
Original post by Fideo
LOL he's a complete dickhead

He's better than a snake like Messi or Pep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9415
He's better than a snake like Messi or Pep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong with Lio
Original post by Fideo
What's wrong with Lio

Comes across as a snake tbh. A nice guy on the pitch and camera but away from that like an arrogant ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9417
Comes across as a snake tbh. A nice guy on the pitch and camera but away from that like an arrogant ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dunno about that but you're allowed a bit of arrogance when you're the best athlete ever
Original post by Fideo
Dunno about that but you're allowed a bit of arrogance when you're the best athlete ever

ah cool. didnt know he was lebron too.
Reply 9419
Original post by swirly
ah cool. didnt know he was lebron too.

Lol at choosing someone who's not even undisputed number 1 in a sport with maybe 1/5 the players of football

Latest