The Student Room Group

does unsuccessful on results day mean universities wont change their mind?

on results day on track im told if it still says conditional they are making their mind up still, BUT im wondering if what happened to me last year where if I was just unsucessful on track, does that mean its not even worth calling them to appeal their decision/ask for a remark because they've already made their decision.
Original post by nmjasdk
on results day on track im told if it still says conditional they are making their mind up still, BUT im wondering if what happened to me last year where if I was just unsucessful on track, does that mean its not even worth calling them to appeal their decision/ask for a remark because they've already made their decision.

It might be worth calling them, they may give you a place on another course or something.
Original post by nmjasdk

That's correct. They have had your results since the weekend before you go them, so they have had plenty of time to consider if they are interested.
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
It might be worth calling them, they may give you a place on another course or something.

If it's unsuccessful, they have had time to decide to do this and have decided against it. If it's unchanged, then it may be worth it.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If it's unsuccessful, they have had time to decide to do this and have decided against it. If it's unchanged, then it may be worth it.

Yeah you're probably right. Just thought it couldn't hurt to try.
As above, there is NO point in calling Universities to plead on Results Day.

They made their decision about you days ago. They don't want you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending