The Student Room Group

I'm sick of A levels?

Anybody else feel the same? I know such a negative attitude. .

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, depends on whether you're in year 12 or 13 as to how significant this is and what exactly you mean. Are you sick of your subjects or sick of the A-level format? If it's the latter I know exactly how you feel. I like my subjects, but the exams and the pressure and the stress and structure of the actual A-levels is driving me insane! If you're sick of your subjects though, that is a bit more of a big deal.
Yes. We will get through it.
I'm starting to feel this way now, especially with revision for mocks coming up. :frown: I also think I've picked the wrong a levels, so I'm in a dilemma and now I think I won't get into competitive universities. This is making me lose motivation for my a levels. :frown:
Yes :argh:
5 months 25 days till my final exam (yes, I'm counting down) - "only"?? That's a long time!!
Original post by elishx__h
I'm starting to feel this way now, especially with revision for mocks coming up. :frown: I also think I've picked the wrong a levels, so I'm in a dilemma and now I think I won't get into competitive universities. This is making me lose motivation for my a levels. :frown:

Me too :frown:
Actually 18 weeks fpr me:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiamarni
Me too :frown:

It's such a horrible feeling. :frown:
Reply 9
My A2 are way more enjoyable than AS.
Original post by CescaD96
My A2 are way more enjoyable than AS.

My thoughts exactly! :biggrin:
Original post by fudgecake22
Anybody else feel the same? I know such a negative attitude. .

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."
Original post by German123
Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

The grammar Nazi in me is crying ;_;
Original post by R Dragon
The grammar Nazi in me is crying ;_;

Will this help:

Winners are too busy to be sad,
too positive to be doubtful,
to optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated.

Will this help:

Winners are too busy to be sad,
too positive to be doubtful,
to optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated.

Too optimistic*
Too optimistic*

did not bother to change that.
Reply 16
Original post by simplyfaiq
My thoughts exactly! :biggrin:

Apart from English Lit
did not bother to change that.

Did*
Did*

Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to correct me? This is an internet forum which means i do not have to write professionally as i would do normally on a daily basis at school.
Original post by CescaD96
Apart from English Lit

For me, Eng Lit. included as well :tongue: Othello and John Keats FTW!

Quick Reply

Latest