The Student Room Group

3 A*s at A Level

Anyone?
I'm looking to get 3A* but not yet.
I got 3 A*s - but it wasn't worth two years of unhappiness. I worked myself into the ground and still feel exhausted, mentally.
How did you do it ^ :smile:
Original post by EleanorFrost
I got 3 A*s - but it wasn't worth two years of unhappiness. I worked myself into the ground and still feel exhausted, mentally.

Any advice is appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mutleybm1996
Any advice is appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Start your revision notes as soon as you've covered the topic and start revision early. I started my revision notes in September so by the time it was close to exams, other people were making these notes whereas I just had to learn them. I don't really have much else to suggest to be honest! Read around, put the hours in, revise well.
Start your revision notes as soon as you've covered the topic and start revision early. I started my revision notes in September so by the time it was close to exams, other people were making these notes whereas I just had to learn them. I don't really have much else to suggest to be honest! Read around, put the hours in, revise well.

What uni you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's just soooo amazing!! Can I ask what your subjects were and what you got in AS?? I am assuming all A's!!
Original post by fudgecake22
What uni you at now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on a gap year.

Quick Reply

Latest