The Student Room Group

First time sex, Condom or Bareback?

Title.

Should a virgin use a condom with a Non virgin?

Should one be used anyway regardless of sexual past?

Only the first few times of having sex with a new partner?

Scroll to see replies

You make out that a virgin is clean, but that's not always the case.
Reply 2
Original post by WeedCanKill

Fair point. Just wondering other peoples opinions on a discussion I had recently.
Reply 3
Missed off

Or Bareback all the way?
It's up to the people in question what they do with their sexual lives, as long as they know the consequences.
Original post by Anonymous
Title.

always use a condom.
(edited 9 years ago)
Always use a condom unless you're in a commited relationship, have been tested, and have other contraception sorted (assuming you don't want to concieve)

A virgin can have HIV, hepatitis or herpes if they've been exposed through means other than sex. Thrush can also be transmitted via sex
Reply 7
Bareback

YOLO and that

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by WeedCanKill

Bring on cystitis 111!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Title.

What?! Have you heard of pregnancy? You should also have an STI after beginning a relationship with a new sexual partner. It's also a massive misconception that gay people don't need to use protection, especially as 1 in 7 gay men in London has HIV! It's totally necessary, even if you're in a monogamous relationship (believe it or not).
What?! Have you heard of pregnancy? You should also have an STI after beginning a relationship with a new sexual partner. It's also a massive misconception that gay people don't need to use protection, especially as 1 in 7 gay men in London has HIV! It's totally necessary, even if you're in a monogamous relationship (believe it or not).

Woops, I meant STI check... Awkward
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
Always use a condom unless you're in a commited relationship, have been tested, and have other contraception sorted (assuming you don't want to concieve)

A virgin can have HIV, hepatitis or herpes if they've been exposed through means other than sex. Thrush can also be transmitted via sex

That there were my thoughts exactly :smile:.
Surely this is a discussion you should be having with the person in question, as opposed to strangers on the internet. Do whatever you both feel comfortable with.
Original post by Fidus Achates
Surely this is a discussion you should be having with the person in question, as opposed to strangers on the internet. Do whatever you both feel comfortable with.

This is a discussion I had with friends so wanted to know the views of others, I did say so above.
a guys first time without sex should be without condoms
Original post by Submit To Jameel
Bareback feels ALOT better.:yes:

Waking up to feed the resulting screaming infant at 1am in the morning doesn't, though.
Condom ffs. Losing your virginity ain't worth an Std.
dont think you should be having sex if you dont know the answer to that question!
unless your getting tested first and are trying for a baby
*rolleyes* at the OP....

Virgin or not ALWAYS use protection.

Better to be safe than sorry....
Original post by jam277
Condom ffs. Losing your virginity ain't worth an Std.

This :facepalm2: If she isn't on any other sort of contraception you could find yourself a parent too. Why risk it :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending