The Student Room Group

Anyone else revising today?

Was behind, caught up on 2 weeks of further maths!:biggrin: Christmas is boring!!
Reply 1
Only woke up now.
Original post by fudgecake22
Was behind, caught up on 2 weeks of further maths!:biggrin: Christmas is boring!!

Yeah, I hate Christmas but my whole family love it. I'm going to catch up on Economics
Me..
I've self taught myself Sine and Cosine rules and I feel like a genius! Just a couple more topics left, then I've completed My Math GCSE. Will start hard coring the math papers after that..
I think I'll do some tonight
Reply 5
Good God no.

It's Christmas...
Original post by AdamCee
Good God no.

It's Christmas...

Ha, what's wrong with these people :3
Reply 7
Original post by Angelo12231
Ha, what's wrong with these people :3

It's TSR, what do you expect I guess
Have a day off?
I am now, but I took most of the day off to be with my family and have dinner and bake dessert
Original post by AdamCee
It's TSR, what do you expect I guess

Indeed
Reply 11
Original post by fudgecake22

Original post by jake4198
Yeah, I hate Christmas but my whole family love it. I'm going to catch up on Economics

Original post by Adeel Ali
Me..
I've self taught myself Sine and Cosine rules and I feel like a genius! Just a couple more topics left, then I've completed My Math GCSE. Will start hard coring the math papers after that..

Original post by Lularose83
I think I'll do some tonight

well done all of you.
I sincerely hope you all do well!
I haven't had the time! I have been working to get money. But I will be revising next week because that is my last week off before I go back to uni :/

Quick Reply

Latest