The Student Room Group

Hows your christmas?

Hiya hows your Christmas and what you get? I got an iphone5s, heels, this like really lush cream baggy cardigan thing, converse but was gonna get nike huaraches triple black or all white ones but ill buy it in the sale or something and I also got gifts from other friends and tomorrow I have xmas at my dads so ill get way more like im gonna get some makeup nars and mac stuff also bobbi brown and I think my sisters gonna get me a chanel handbag but I don't thinks that's true lol shes 10 and im 13 like don't think she will but ahwell I got her some white air forces and hopefully I will get the marc Jacobs daisy dream eau de parfum really want it!<3 Anyway what did you get? and just to say Im so lucky and appreciate all the gifts and love my family like, also today I've litteraly just said merry Christmas 2 every1 and they have said back recommend you do it lol, okay bye and merry Christmas! xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
any1 had nice xmas then? x
Awww thats nice but not to be rude or anything but when I was 13 I did no way near get as many expensive things as you. But then again I don't think you really need it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Heretohelp!
Awww thats nice but not to be rude or anything but when I was 13 I did no way near get as many expensive things as you. But then again I don't think you really need it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi yeah my mum got most of the things off ebay and plus I know way more people with "expensive" stuff I hardly can beat some people in my school who have designer bags and stuff in school and when I said I got it off ebay I mean that I get everything like 50 or 60% off at least so its cheaper for her but I really am lucky in the sense she got it for me plus ive helped out a lot as well do that anyway but you know. Merry Christmas!
Boring, christmas has lost its charm since I'm no longer a child :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Lularose83

Aww bless sorry, last Christmas was bad cause everyone was miserable but this years been great! x
Original post by Lay<3
Aww bless sorry, last Christmas was bad cause everyone was miserable but this years been great! x

Glad you've had a good time! Hmm maybe I'm just being a Scrooge :smile:
Reply 7
Food baby is kicking
Great thanks.

I don't think you're a Scrooge, I feel the same at Christmas. I like giving presents but I find it a very long wait after they're open for dinner, and the day drags even more when that's over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMagic
I don't think you're a Scrooge, I feel the same at Christmas. I like giving presents but I find it a very long wait after they're open for dinner, and the day drags even more when that's over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I feel like I should be revising but I can't be bothered to be honest. Feel so sluggish and slightly depressed that the lead up to christmas (buying presents, baking, end of school term) is so much better than the day itself. It's an anticlimax :frown:
Reply 12

Honestly your not a scrooge cause this morning I flipped at my mum cause I thought she got me a toaster as ma main prezzie xD So then I dropped the box and just looked at her like a toaster omg xD But no, turns out they were some lush black heels from select <3! x
I dunno, I have a flu today and I've been coughing so much that it hurts to talk and I can't eat too much cause it kind of hurts to eat. I would say it's horrible due to that but then again, we did have cake and chicken so it did make it about even so..... you know.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a better Christmas than I am.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Firenze26
I dunno, I have a flu today and I've been coughing so much that it hurts to talk and I can't eat too much cause it kind of hurts to eat. I would say it's horrible due to that but then again, we did have cake and chicken so it did make it about even so..... you know.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a better Christmas than I am.

P.S.

Don't worry cant be asked when it comes to grammar and hope you get better soon! x

Snap, I just find christmas boring at the moment.
Original post by Lay<3
Hiya hows your Christmas and what you get? I got an iphone5s, heels, this like really lush cream baggy cardigan thing, converse but was gonna get nike huaraches triple black or all white ones but ill buy it in the sale or something and I also got gifts from other friends and tomorrow I have xmas at my dads so ill get way more like im gonna get some makeup nars and mac stuff also bobbi brown and I think my sisters gonna get me a chanel handbag but I don't thinks that's true lol shes 10 and im 13 like don't think she will but ahwell I got her some white air forces and hopefully I will get the marc Jacobs daisy dream eau de parfum really want it!<3 Anyway what did you get? and just to say Im so lucky and appreciate all the gifts and love my family like, also today I've litteraly just said merry Christmas 2 every1 and they have said back recommend you do it lol, okay bye and merry Christmas! xx

You got an Iphone 5? Sounds like White Privledge.
Thanks :smile: and, if I forgot to say it sorry, merry christmas as well. 🎄🎁🎉😄

P.S.

Reply 18
Original post by Catholic_
You got an Iphone 5? Sounds like White Privledge.

? My mum got it off hard work and she got payed so she could buy so it is "deserved" and not a "privilege" btw you spelt it wrong so im guessing you are foreign also you used the term "white" so you are trying to tell us to switch religions or something? sorry but I've seen your comments on other pages like and your saying stuff like "sin" and stuff.
Original post by Lay<3
? My mum got it off hard work and she got payed so she could buy so it is "deserved" and not a "privilege" btw you spelt it wrong so im guessing you are foreign also you used the term "white" so you are trying to tell us to switch religions or something? sorry but I've seen your comments on other pages like and your saying stuff like "sin" and stuff.

What i'm saying is that your iphone is your white privledge that you do notice whilst black children for example have to work for their christmas presents you get it for free as your white and have everythinf given to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending