The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Might go for a risky Sanchez captaincy for this weekend and drop Downing to the bench for this week.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zerforax
Might go for a risky Sanchez captaincy for this weekend and drop Downing to the bench for this week.

I was thinking of benching Downing as well but decided to keep him and bench Austin instead.

Why do you think Sanchez is risky??

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I want for Xmas is to get my captaincy right :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
I was thinking of benching Downing as well but decided to keep him and bench Austin instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Giroud and Welbeck are more likely to play up front now so Sanchez will probably be on the flanks?
Since Giroud has come back Sanchez has dropped the deepest out of Giroud, Welbeck and Cazorla. Like others have said, this might be the game Sanchez gets a rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
Giroud and Welbeck are more likely to play up front now so Sanchez will probably be on the flanks?

He was out wide when giroud was out as well. Now that Giroud is back, Welbeck and Sanchez are the wingers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On Di Maria captain at the moment, really struggling to decide though :s-smilie:
Captain falcao tomorrow #YOLO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khalidpatel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you just make a captain choice by yourself for once? Christmas miracles do happen :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Did you just make a captain choice by yourself for once? Christmas miracles do happen :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This comment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Original post by qwerty_mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd bench Downing over Austin. Would fancy QPR to score against a shaky Arsenal defence (and if they do Austin will certainly be involved), whereas Chelsea are likely to keep a clean sheet.

Just FYI to everyone thinking of a Manchester United player, we're going to play 352 again and we've really struggled with that formation.

Really hope Sigurdsson starts tomorrow as well. If not, he's out for Downing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Already took out siggy for downing without realising that he plays us. D'oh. Oh well.

Going to captain costa -- he's a due a goal ffs.
Original post by Isometrix

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got that feeling that utd will destroy and get there revenge against Newcastle tomorrow!! So yeah it is my decision for falcao Captain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3912
Original post by khalidpatel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, we're gonna make up so much ground on all these fools who didn't
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
Already took out siggy for downing without realising that he plays us. D'oh. Oh well.

Going to captain costa -- he's a due a goal ffs.

Yup (C)osta for me as well.
Di Maria captain :s-smilie:

Really wanted to get in Sterling but didn't have room. Hope I don't regret it :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Eriksen/Giroud. Wasn't happy with any of the strikers. Time for a differential gamble. High chance of big score or 2 points... um
(edited 9 years ago)
I hate John Terry :mad:

I picked Cahill over Terry 2 gameweeks ago. Cahill - 12 points and Terry - 29 points

:cry:
Captaining Fab was an epic flop. :frown:
Nice FPL points. Costa assist + goal, Kane goal, Sig goal, Azpi CS.
well that was smart. taking siggy out....

Quick Reply

Latest