The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
... I want fibre optic broadband so badly, but it's unavailable in my region. Funnily enough, my friend who lives 1 mile away has fibre optic, get your **** together BT :cry2:

Funnily enough, BT is my provider! :tongue:

Get like 76 mb/s (9MB/s) download constantly. Also my phone's massive (One Plus One) so I never use my laptop.

What are you watching this season?
Original post by Princepieman
Funnily enough, BT is my provider! :tongue:

Get like 76 mb/s (9MB/s) download constantly. Also my phone's massive (One Plus One) so I never use my laptop.

What are you watching this season?

9MB/s......................... :cry2:
My peak is around 1MB/s, but I can stream in HD so it's all good :tongue:

Parasyte, Fate/stay night, Log Horizon, and that's about it really. Watched Future Diary recently and I quite liked it :smile: What are you watching?
No complaining, I had sub 100kbps on PS4.
Original post by Bude8
9MB/s......................... :cry2:
My peak is around 1MB/s, but I can stream in HD so it's all good :tongue:

Parasyte, Fate/stay night, Log Horizon, and that's about it really. Watched Future Diary recently and I quite liked it :smile: What are you watching?

Celestial Method (the feels)
Parasyte - wish I had a migi :frown:
Psycho Pass 2 (finished it)
The Fruit of Grisaia
SAO 2 (finished)
Started fate/stay night yesterday

Future diary was.. disturbingly fun. Didn't understand what was going on until the last couple of episodes. I can't wait for Tokyo Ghoul √A!
The Fruit of Grisaia
SAO 2 (finished)

Future diary was.. disturbingly fun. Didn't understand what was going on until the last couple of episodes. I can't wait for Tokyo Ghoul √A!

I wish I had a migi too:lol:. That heart rip seen was awesome.
Anyone watch any anime or read manga?
Original post by O133
Oh, to live somewhere where you have a choice of mobile networks and it's a question of the best plan, not the only one with any signal.

This! And even then I can't get signal half the time :grumble:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No complaining, I had sub 100kbps on PS4.

I feel so sorry for you, poor soul... but at uni we'll all have fibre optic at least! (I think)

The Fruit of Grisaia
SAO 2 (finished)

Got to episode 6 of Fruit then I just stopped watching it. How was it? Do they go back to the start of the first episode where they talk about this girl's existence being her suffering or whatever?

SAO/2 is overrated imo, not even going to bother watching the last but it's pretty obvious what's going to happen...

This is probably one of my favourite ever anime stills now :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
I wish I had a migi too:lol:. That heart rip seen was awesome.

T'was very badass, I was kind of rooting for the girl with the ear muffs, so I'm a bit upset.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Did you seriously just ask this?
T'was very badass, I was kind of rooting for the girl with the ear muffs, so I'm a bit upset.

Nahh I prefer Murano:tongue:. Earmuffs girl pissed me off.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Pretty much everyone on this thread except fish.
Original post by Bude8
... I want fibre optic broadband so badly, but it's unavailable in my region. Funnily enough, my friend who lives 1 mile away has fibre optic, get your **** together BT :cry2:

We were supposed to have it by the end of the calendar year. Well they've got 6 days left...

And it's a pain because we have to get BT Sport through IPTV now and it's a bit temperamental if other devices are using the bandwidth.
Original post by Bude8

Got to episode 6 of Fruit then I just stopped watching it. How was it? Do they go back to the start of the first episode where they talk about this girl's existence being her suffering or whatever?

SAO/2 is overrated imo, not even going to bother watching the last but it's pretty obvious what's going to happen...

This is probably one of my favourite ever anime stills now :lol:

Spoiler

It's really good! I love how each girl has an interesting backstory, the one that got to me the most was the girl with the split personality. You missed out on the entire arc about yuuji's sister and the purpled haired girl.

I was in tears at that scene. :'(
Original post by O133
We were supposed to have it by the end of the calendar year. Well they've got 6 days left...

And it's a pain because we have to get BT Sport through IPTV now and it's a bit temperamental if other devices are using the bandwidth.

I'm not even with BT, I'm with TalkTalk but they said BT are the ones that sort the fibre optic cabling out :redface:

It's really good! I love how each girl has an interesting backstory, the one that got to me the most was the girl with the split personality. You missed out on the entire arc about yuuji's sister and the purpled haired girl.

I was in tears at that scene. :'(

Have you seen Clannad?

Original post by Red Fox

Don't know why but I really really like the 'Good night, Yuki' scene. When we're at Bath I'm going to do that every night to you :colone: OYASUMI RED FOX
Original post by Bude8
I'm not even with BT, I'm with TalkTalk but they said BT are the ones that sort the fibre optic cabling out :redface:

Have you seen Clannad?

Don't know why but I really really like the 'Good night, Yuki' scene. When we're at Bath I'm going to do that every night to you :colone: OYASUMI RED FOX

It's one of my favourite scenes too but please don't it's ****ing scary:lol:.
Original post by Red Fox
It's one of my favourite scenes too but please don't it's ****ing scary:lol:.

Have you finished anything else on your list yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Have you finished anything else on your list yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I'm rewatching Clannad on ep 6 of after story. Watched about 2/3 of Trinity Seven. Started watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai and still have about 10 episodes of The Irregular at Magic High to watch as well.

Basically I'm all over the place right now but hoping to start FMAB soon.
Original post by Red Fox
Nah I'm rewatching Clannad on ep 6 of after story. Watched about 2/3 of Trinity Seven. Started watching Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai and still have about 10 episodes of The Irregular at Magic High to watch as well.

Basically I'm all over the place right now but hoping to start FMAB soon.

Don't forget No Game No Life! At least it's still the holiday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
Don't forget No Game No Life! At least it's still the holiday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've only watched about 10 episodes total in the last 3 days I need to pick it up. The second week of this holiday should include some serious anime watching but I need to stop starting new series before I finish others off.
Original post by Red Fox

Fish and I are anime-less

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest