The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
Fish and I are anime-less

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your loss:tongue:
Will Bleach ever come back?

I watched all the episodes & movies about 2 years ago. I came back recently starting with the movies and I heard that the manga was still going? :redface:

I heard yamamoto died quite a while back?
Original post by Bude8
I feel so sorry for you, poor soul... but at uni we'll all have fibre optic at least! (I think)

Ikr

Then we see people with 20+ mb and I'm like cry cry

Fish and I are anime-less

Posted from TSR Mobile

Animalsss
Original post by Red Fox
Your loss:tongue:

I really don't see the hype :lol:

I watched all of avatar, and legend of Korra though
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Same!
I clicked on the TSR awards and then realised I only post on like 3 threads so just voted Bude for avatar of the year and left it at that:lol:.

I dunno I never thought I'd get into it but randomly decided to watch it once and I liked it:dontknow:
Same!

What did you think of the ending?
Original post by Red Fox
I clicked on the TSR awards and then realised I only post on like 3 threads so just voted Bude for avatar of the year and left it at that:lol:.

I dunno I never thought I'd get into it but randomly decided to watch it once and I liked it:dontknow:

Lol I don't know anyone on tsr

Hmm... I don't want to get hooked on anything, so I won't ask for recommendations ahah

Started Arrow yesterday, watched 3. Wanna catch up all the way so I can start watching it with flash because they cross over. But I already watched all of flash so far

Hmm... I don't want to get hooked on anything, so I won't ask for recommendations ahah

Started Arrow yesterday, watched 3. Wanna catch up all the way so I can start watching it with flash because they cross over. But I already watched all of flash so far

I loved the throwback to Aang and Katara.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4012479374

I suppose my download speed is decent then?
P.S. Am not a brummie
Original post by Red Fox

I really wanted to use Comet Spreadable Strawberry but I didn't really want to spoil it :tongue:

h8 u

The old Red Fox thought "Why would I watch something in another language?" OWTTE, but he's a lot cooler now. Just saying :smile:

Arrow S1 and S2 are good. Not up to date on S3 (watched about 4 epsiodes of Arrow S3 and The Flash so far because anime takes priority now:lol:). The crossover episode should be good when I get around to it.
It's being a lot slower than usual, I usually get around 7Mb/s... Where's my fibre optic TalkTalk?

P.S. am basically a brummie innit
Original post by Bude8
It's being a lot slower than usual, I usually get around 7Mb/s... Where's my fibre optic TalkTalk?

P.S. am basically a brummie innit

Feel sorry for the 16% of the country that have even slower internet than that.
Original post by Red Fox
Feel sorry for the 16% of the country that have even slower internet than that.

Hopefully technology is at the point where within a few years, pretty much everyone can/will have fibre optic, the dream is real :cry:

Can stream anime in 720p so np atm
Original post by Bude8
Hopefully technology is at the point where within a few years, pretty much everyone can/will have fibre optic, the dream is real :cry:

Can stream anime in 720p so np atm

I have no idea if I have fibre optic or not but I'm not about that 720p life, I cry inside when there's no 1080p available.

I wanna see some 60 fps anime now:lol:
I loved the throwback to Aang and Katara.

I didn't actually like aang too much

Korra pretty useless ngl

And then here and Asamj just.. Lol

It should have been bolyn with verick or something
Original post by Bude8
I really wanted to use Comet Spreadable Strawberry but I didn't really want to spoil it :tongue:

h8 u

The old Red Fox thought "Why would I watch something in another language?" OWTTE, but he's a lot cooler now. Just saying :smile:

That's my thought lol

But I kinda want to learn Japanese anyway

I j find them over sexualised in weird ways
Original post by Red Fox
Arrow S1 and S2 are good. Not up to date on S3 (watched about 4 epsiodes of Arrow S3 and The Flash so far because anime takes priority now:lol:). The crossover episode should be good when I get around to it.

Wooo

I love my superhero stuff

X men days of future past literally... Gah I wanted to live in it

Korra pretty useless ngl

That's my thought lol

Wooo

:rofl: I ship bolick
Original post by Red Fox
I have no idea if I have fibre optic or not but I'm not about that 720p life, I cry inside when there's no 1080p available.

I wanna see some 60 fps anime now:lol:

If you have around >20Mb/s then you probably have fibre optic.
I really can't see the difference between 720p/1080p, but I assume when I use CrunchyRoll on my TV it streams in 1080p.

My laptop can't run most games at 60 fps, so sad :cry:
Hopefully I'll get a new one when I go to uni and then 60 fps all dai erridai

Korra pretty useless ngl

That's my thought lol

Wooo

Just watch some:colone:. Attack on Titan was the first thing I watched and it basically has no romance/sexualisation.
(edited 9 years ago)

I find them over sexualised in weird ways

Some animes are like that, others are not and truly have so so so many feels and are seriously entertaining; Kuroko's Basketball for example.

Latest