The Student Room Group

Bricking it now...

So in short, I'm trying to enjoy Christmas with family but in 4 days time I'm picking that girl up from the airport. 2 days ago one of her closest friends who didn't know about me just liked an old post that I was with her at the airport.

It's pretty obvious they've been speaking about me, and I doubt it was a negative way. I'm actually now scared that distance has made her heart grow fonder, and I was taking everyone's advice to go with the flow, but now I'm thinking what do I do if she acts all hot and not cold with me, or tells me about her feelings!!

She used to like me a lot, but got very scared by it all. In short, but like a few questions of general advice?

Play it super cool?
Try not to overthink anything?
Go with the flow?
Ask what questions?
She is super comfortable with me, so do I stay with her or get out of there asap (When I'm back at hers)?
Someone recommended to just chill, she'll let you know.

I bet she's got a plan of what she wants to say. I'm pretty nervous about this, notably because I like her a lot but all the signs are pointing to her really liking me now.
As many have said, this is not a movie so you're not meant to learn any lines.
Now formulating my reply - some people here really aren't very helpful ...
Chill.
Reply 4
Original post by jaffacake111
Now formulating my reply - some people here really aren't very helpful ...

Thank you, tell me about it. If you haven''t anything valuable to say, why say anything? x

Original post by WeedCanKill
Chill.

Trying to, trying to. But this girl means a lot to me, and I am sure I do to her..
so everyone is expected to know exactly what you are talking about?

This is a girl you've known for a few weeks or a few yeasr? If the former then relax, you are making far too much of this and may scare her off. If you've known her for years and you are bricking yourself about a meeting she's not right for you.
Reply 6
Original post by parentlurker
so everyone is expected to know exactly what you are talking about?

This is a girl you've known for a few weeks or a few yeasr? If the former then relax, you are making far too much of this and may scare her off. If you've known her for years and you are bricking yourself about a meeting she's not right for you.

Just over a month. But things are very complicated dude. She's scared about commitment, and as much as I may have scared her off. I think she scared herself with her own feelings for falling too quickly. It's so unexpected. of course I want it to play cool, but the thing is walking away from her is a bad idea. I am just going into an unknown, she hasn't told me she doesn't want me there and it's tomorrow she flies back so so far so good...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending