The Student Room Group

Alright i'll be honest , i am only 4 inches

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Toshii
Yeh. It feels like he's hitting my cervix or bowl or something when he goes in deep. Painful and uncomfortable 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I pm you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olitheoblong
Just wondering what she thinks is big

Posted from TSR Mobile

Size is less important than time in action.
Original post by william walker
Size is less important than time in action.

What's a good time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's a good time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Half an hour.
Half an hour.

Inc forplay

Posted from TSR Mobile

No half an hour of pounding and riding.
Original post by Toshii
Yeh. It feels like he's hitting my cervix or bowl or something when he goes in deep. Painful and uncomfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it's painful and uncomfortable because you are shoving bowls up there?

Spoiler

Always a bonus for us smalls

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Us smalls', are you a gang or something?
Original post by Arkasia

Spoiler

'Us smalls', are you a gang or something?

No just people with below average penis sizes

Posted from TSR Mobile
No just people with below average penis sizes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe in length, but apparently girls prefer girth so as long as it isn't 2d, you should be alright.
My boyfriend is 4 inches when erect, although he has a very wide girth. It doesn't bother me at all, since he's more than capable with his fingers, & I do attain some pleasure from penetration [never to orgasm, it just feels nice]. The only problem I have with it is that I can't ride it properly, since it always slips out. Also we're very limited in the variety of sexual positions we can perform, which can make sex quite unadventurous.

Apart from that, I don't care at all about his size, I still have a pleasurable sex life.
Original post by Arkasia
Maybe in length, but apparently girls prefer girth so as long as it isn't 2d, you should be alright.

Well girths another matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Arkasia

Spoiler

Darn my spelling. Though that would be quite the adventure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Toshii

Darn my spelling. Though that would be quite the adventure

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would certainly make Antiques Roadshow far more interesting.
Do people know you can have your penis size increased through an operation? So...
Girls like a bigger penis generally because they believe it'll mean more pleasure during sex but many studies show the most pleasurable part of penetration is within the first inch of a woman and then the Gspot which a lot of people don't really achieve. So as long as you keep up technique I guess you can still satisfy her. Meaning she won't leave (unless she's really shallow)
Do people know you can have your penis size increased through an operation? So...

Not a good idea.

Increasing length is done by cutting all but one ligament. Great for flaccid length and an inch or so erect but the risk of erectile dysfunction.

Increasing girth is done by taking muscle or fat from elsewhere. Effective but the quality of your erection will be poor since you'll never be rock hard.
I will be honest I have 7.5"
Original post by Autumnsong
seriously?? penetrative sex is the best lmao, the challenge for me is keeping the moan volume down

Interesting post. I like this.
The thing about these threads is that, certainly on a first date, she doesn't get a measuring tape out. She's probably not going to be giving you oral before penetration, realises you've got a small wang and then das it. Generally if you get to the relationship stage, it's going to be a case of what can you do with it, can you make it work.
Original post by jam277
Interesting post. I like this.

Fancy seeing you here. It is interesting but, what I'm wondering is, why would you want to keep her moaning down? Obviously if there are other people in the room next door, you'd want to keep her moaning down, but generally, the louder she was, the more of an alpha I'd feel. Wouldn't you want her screaming your name? Ohhh Jammy...that's the right touch my son.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending