The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Kane, Sig and Yaya all score within 10 mins :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And now 2 for Rooney! Should get well over 100pts :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOL guys I forgot to tell you. I changed my captain at 11:29 🙈 to COSTA BABYYY. But hey falcao still got a assist 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I bring in Austin/Kane for Bony? Looks like I'll be taking a hit since I'm going to bring in Terry as well.
Original post by The.Joker
Should I bring in Austin/Kane for Bony? Looks like I'll be taking a hit since I'm going to bring in Terry as well.

Bony is off to ACON soon so you'll have to ditch him.

83pts with Debuchy and Sanchez to play :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
awful so far. 47 points. i quit this stupid game
ffs Sanchez. Ruined my good GW...
Original post by The Assassin
awful so far. 47 points. i quit this stupid game

how is that awful? It's clearly just an average week. If you will come here after the whistle then all you'll find is people boasting or crying. Rarely the 75% of people who have an average week bother posting up about it.

Anyways, Looooooooooooooool Sanchez. Weak,weak, weak!
Original post by Mister Dead
how is that awful? It's clearly just an average week. If you will come here after the whistle then all you'll find is people boasting or crying. Rarely the 75% of people who have an average week bother posting up about it.

Anyways, Looooooooooooooool Sanchez. Weak,weak, weak!

I meant 37 not 47 lol. average seems to be around 55
Sanchez scored at least...
Oh god. Giroud sent off.
Just can't get my captain right.
Oh ffs, all set to break 100pts and Arsenal give away a penalty :pierre: Guess i'll have to settle for 96.
87 I think.. Not too bad considering I captained Benteke (well vice captained after captaining Di Maria..) :smile:
Original post by Andy Ftw
87 I think.. Not too bad considering I captained Benteke (well vice captained after captaining Di Maria..) :smile:

Benteke captain? Noob.
Thought my score of 73 was good, looks its average compared to people here.

Was all set on taking Rooney out for Austin, not too sure now argh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spare a thought for those who captained Giroud. :argh:

Oh well, in comes Kane. At least Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Austin, Sanchez, Hazard, Azpi, Costa did well.
I'm currently on 70 but I think I have 13 bonus points coming in.

Really annoyed with Sanchez - him missing that penalty means a difference of 7 points x 2 (since was captain) and probably an extra bonus point so that miss cost me like 16 points.

Might be time to take Lukaku out since he's doing nothing.
Brought Giroud in this moring. Luckily he was vice to Eriksen. This has cost me 4 points for next week to get in a replacement. Needless to say he's been hate-transferred out with extreme prejudice.
Everyone survived giant killings in the first round of the cup??
Original post by ..DT..
Everyone survived giant killings in the first round of the cup??

No, lost to a guy who still has dier in his lineup :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest