The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't no :|
Reply 2
surrrrrrre, but keep in mind that I'm more on the shameless side in these situations :laugh:

BTW, lol at the 'I'm a guy option', nice touch
I don't really like buying undies with anyone :indiff: then again, I hate shopping in general with people. Rather just do it by myself.
I've shopped with a girl who had a bf for them before want awkward or anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes. I've even bought period related products in front of guy friends before. None of us batted an eyelid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I've brought tampons for a friend before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope
Reply 8
Original post by xtenshiai
Nope

why not?
Reply 9
Original post by olitheoblong
I've brought tampons for a friend before

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even as a girl I would find that terrifying . You are brave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah sure, but the real question would be if the guys would feel comfortable being anywhere near the underwear section with us.
Reply 11
One of my friends took me with her when she went bra shopping once, but I insisted on waiting outside the shop :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
Yeah sure, but the real question would be if the guys would feel comfortable being anywhere near the underwear section with us.

I have done and would again. She asked for advice from me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olitheoblong
I have done and would again. She asked for advice from me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, I wonder the proportion of men who are uncomfortable with it though. In my experience not many men are comfortable with it, though my experience isn't a definite representation of the population.
Why not, my best friend and I friendzone each other so hard it wouldn't be a surprise.
Original post by FuelBowser
why not?

I dont think it would be comfortable for both me or the guy lol
Nope.
I would feel uncomfortable and I'm sure my boyfriend would rather i didn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, I think it's best not to... it might give him ideas... if you know what I mean...
Original post by Sweetiebabe
Nope, I think it's best not to... it might give him ideas... if you know what I mean...

Depends if he thinks of you that way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Viridiana
Why not, my best friend and I friendzone each other so hard it wouldn't be a surprise.

hahaha, I liked this one xD

Latest