The Student Room Group

Interesting question

Girls would you date a guy in which you have a bigger head than him? He is much taller than you and well built.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why would the size of someone's head matter? I have quite a small head and I've never been questioned on it
LOL unless its abnormally huge then I dont really mind
Reply 3
Original post by xtenshiai
LOL unless its abnormally huge then I dont really mind

I mean your head is bigger than the guys LOOL
Original post by Anonymous
I mean your head is bigger than the guys LOOL

Ohhh well unless his head is reaaally small I dont mind
Can you clarify which head we are discussing here? As you're right, this could be an interesting question.
Funnily enough my head is bigger than the guy I'm seeing. Lol he has a peanut head, he isn't really built though.
Reply 7
Original post by Vikki1805
Can you clarify which head we are discussing here? As you're right, this could be an interesting question.

What type of heads are there?
Reply 8
Ohhh well unless his head is reaaally small I dont mind

You're asian?
Reply 9
Original post by phunky_fresh
Funnily enough my head is bigger than the guy I'm seeing. Lol he has a peanut head, he isn't really built though.

What do you like about him? :smile:
What do you like about him? :smile:

His personality as a whole, he makes me laugh, listens to me, offers encouragement and he does what he says he's going to do.. He's straight forward and doesn't sugar coat or play games..I love his smile, the way his eyes light up when I'm with him. And his little peanut head. I could go on lol

I take it you like someone. What do you like about him? Does his small head bother you?
You're asian?

Yes I am
Original post by phunky_fresh
His personality as a whole, he makes me laugh, listens to me, offers encouragement and he does what he says he's going to do.. He's straight forward and doesn't sugar coat or play games..I love his smile, the way his eyes light up when I'm with him. And his little peanut head. I could go on lol

I take it you like someone. What do you like about him? Does his small head bother you?

No no haha, just self conscious about my look. :smile:
And if its not too rude, may i ask how old are you?
Yes I am

KOREAN??
KOREAN??

No.. I'm bangladeshi lol If you were referring to my username it's japanese
No.. I'm bangladeshi lol If you were referring to my username it's japanese

WOah why the Japanese name?
You like anime right?
WOah why the Japanese name?
You like anime right?

Yeah I used to love watching anime before. I made this username in 2010 and have been using it ever since :')
Big head, big head, BIG HEAD!
No no haha, just self conscious about my look. :smile:
And if its not too rude, may i ask how old are you?

Fair enough.I'm 25
Original post by Vikki1805

ahahaha :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending