The Student Room Group

It's snowwwwwwinnnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :woo:

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Do you wanna come and plaaaay? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Damn. It's just raining here.
ITS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :star: :heart: :love:
a cold hard rain is falling outside bear™'s cave. ain't no snow here, no sirree bob.
All I see is warm snow (aka rain).
Original post by cupcakes87
ITS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :star: :heart: :love:

It's gooooooooooooorgeous! :biggrin: Makes everything look so pretty :daydreaming::daydreaming:
Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit
It's gooooooooooooorgeous! :biggrin: Makes everything look so pretty :daydreaming::daydreaming:

all the houses have a nice white blanket of snow!!!!!! :ahee:
Original post by cupcakes87
all the houses have a nice white blanket of snow!!!!!! :ahee:

And all the trees are speckled heavily with white!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :love: I only came out of work nearly 3 hours ago and it was just raining then, i'm so pleased.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :woo:

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Do you wanna come and plaaaay? :biggrin:

:woo:
And all the trees are speckled heavily with white!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :love: I only came out of work nearly 3 hours ago and it was just raining then, i'm so pleased.

Iits actually sticking!!! :star:

i wish it snowed yesterday tho! that would have been perfect! but still! SNOW!!! :woo:
Original post by Black Rose

:woo:

:giggle: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs:

Snow does make me feel lonely though... :sad:
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
:giggle: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hugs:

Snow does make me feel lonely though... :sad:

Wanna have a chat? :hugs: I'm watching a show with fairies soon, used to watch as a child :ahee:
Wanna have a chat? :hugs: I'm watching a show with fairies soon, used to watch as a child :ahee:

Yeah okies:hugs: Ooooh fairies. That reminds me, they haven't shown Peter Pan on tv this year :grumble:
I'm catching up on Downton Abbey with my mum and then we're going to play chess I think :moon:
Yeah okies:hugs: Ooooh fairies. That reminds me, they haven't shown Peter Pan on tv this year :grumble:
I'm catching up on Downton Abbey with my mum and then we're going to play chess I think :moon:

Do they show it every year during these holidays? I watched Downton Abbey yesterday, though I didn't really get it, still haven't caught up on it yet :tongue: Ooh chess, good at it? :smile:
Reply 15
No snow, unless you count broken fence panels:cry2:
Where? Where is it snowing???
Do they show it every year during these holidays? I watched Downton Abbey yesterday, though I didn't really get it, still haven't caught up on it yet :tongue: Ooh chess, good at it? :smile:

They usually do :sadnod: Oooh I enjoy Downton :h: Hahaha I'm bad at chess, but my mum's not great either so we're an even match :ahee:

Original post by sunnyrays07
Where? Where is it snowing???

In the North West. :smile:
I hope it doesn't make its way down South. ****ing hate snow.
I don't want it to snow! I'm supposed to go down to London with my family on Sunday! Also its going to be hard to travel to school...

Quick Reply

Latest