The Student Room Group

AS biology

Hello! I want to change one of my subjects to biology and have some questions about me getting well prepared for the exam. I have only half a year left, so obviously am verryy anxious!:biggrin: My questions are: will it be hard to study without a teacher? In terms of time, approximately how many hours a day should i spend studying bio to get me an A? Is biology in any way harder than chemistry? I will appreciate any reply :smile: ( AS level biology)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ainura.km
Hello! I want to change one of my subjects to biology and have some questions about me getting well prepared for the exam. I have only half a year left, so obviously am verryy anxious!:biggrin: My questions are: will it be hard to study without a teacher? In terms of time, approximately how many hours a day should i spend studying bio to get me an A? Is biology in any way harder than chemistry? I will appreciate any reply :smile: ( AS level biology)

Isn't it a bit too late to change subjects now :s-smilie:

Practicals will be difficult without teachers and some content at times
Reply 2
Well, I will try to do my best, just need some help with the questions written above :smile: Thanks for your reply anyway xx
There's a lot of content to be covered, and a lot of is required to be applied to certain situations. Also, the ISAs/Practicals are much easier with a teacher and as the individual said above, isn't it a bit too late?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending