The Student Room Group

Im a girl and I cant masturbate

I dont feel any pleasure from touching myself there. When I tell guys that, they find it strange because they think every girl masturbates. Is it weird if I dont? One guy really tried convincing me to do it but I dont feel anything.
A guy has tried rubbed my boobs and nipples but I just didnt feel anything though I was attracted to him. Is something wrong with me?
Nothings wrong with you, you just need to find out what works for you. Like you having my boobs touched doesn't do anything for me but instead I love my neck and shoulders being touched. It's all about experimenting.
Reply 2
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Nothings wrong with you, you just need to find out what works for you. Like you having my boobs touched doesn't do anything for me but instead I love my neck and shoulders being touched. It's all about experimenting.

You liked it when I did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
You liked it when I did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Faked it.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I dont feel any pleasure from touching myself there. When I tell guys that, they find it strange because they think every girl masturbates. Is it weird if I dont? One guy really tried convincing me to do it but I dont feel anything.
A guy has tried rubbed my boobs and nipples but I just didnt feel anything though I was attracted to him. Is something wrong with me?

I have different ideas about it, if you still looking for an answer pm:redface:
Reply 5
As they all said, you probably need to relax and find out what works for you. It's not just about the physical act. You need to be mentally wanting it/ be ready.
Reply 6
Do you become erect when you play with your genitalia?
Asexual?
sorry to ask this personal question. have beeb abused at any point in your life? i'm asking this beacuse my girlfriend ccont masturbate too but she was sexually abused in her teens.

Quick Reply

Latest