The Student Room Group

Girls - does she want sex?

Is it possible that a girl who messages me all the time and even asks me to come shopping with her just wants friendship?

Or is she envisioning something else...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is it possible that a girl who messages me all the time and even asks me to come shopping with her just wants friendship?

Or is she envisioning something else...

It's possible that she wants you to come shopping with her and that she texts a lot.

It's also possible that she's secretly a 200ft tall space monster disguised as a human girl and she's trying to lure you in to use as the catalyst for an inter-species galactic war.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I usually say she wants the D but here she also wants the M.

Look at it this way, you're getting more interaction than an average tsr member would in the whole year.
Original post by Enoxial
I usually say she wants the D but here she also wants the M.

Look at it this way, you're getting more interaction than an average tsr member would in the whole year.

I'd say the average moderator yes, the members are probably marginally less pathetic.
Original post by jenkinsear
I'd say the average moderator yes, the members are probably marginally less pathetic.

I'd disagree :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies

In fairness to you, I haven't actually seen you on here so you may well be lovely/normal/other nice things. As a general rule though, I stand by my comment :wink:
Reply 6

That was fast :laugh:

How do you even get extra time from your mod duties and make up? :lolwut:
Original post by jenkinsear
In fairness to you, I haven't actually seen you on here so you may well be lovely/normal/other nice things. As a general rule though, I stand by my comment :wink:

We're all lovely people! :teehee:
Original post by Enoxial
That was fast :laugh:

How do you even get extra time from your mod duties and make up? :lolwut:

What do you mean by the make up bit? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

What do you mean by the make up bit? :wink:

Make up takes time to get on (unless you glue it :ahee:) and this combined with mod duties should leave you with less time...
Original post by Kaiju
It's possible that she wants you to come shopping with her and that she texts a lot.

It's also possible that she's secretly a 200ft tall space monster disguised as a human girl and she's trying to lure you in to use as the catalyst for an inter-species galactic war.

I've had that happen before. Annoying.
Original post by Enoxial
Make up takes time to get on (unless you glue it :ahee:) and this combined with mod duties should leave you with less time...

Ah haha :tongue: it takes me under 10 minutes to do make up! And I've struggled to do a lot of moderating recently, but I usually have a fair bit of spare time! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suggest something after the shopping like going for drinks, coffee etc and see how she reacts.
Ah haha :tongue: it takes me under 10 minutes to do make up! And I've struggled to do a lot of moderating recently, but I usually have a fair bit of spare time! :smile:

Liar!
What do you do in those 10 minutes and how often do you apply it again? :eek:
Original post by Enoxial
Liar!
What do you do in those 10 minutes and how often do you apply it again? :eek:

Not lying at all! That's how long my everyday make up takes, which is eyeliner, mascara, concealer and if I'm leaving the house, lipstick. If I'm going out clubbing or somewhere nice, it takes an extra 5-10 minutes because I do a different eyeliner style and also wear eyeshadow :tongue: I only ever touch it up once, sometimes not at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending