The Student Room Group

Yet another black male killed in Ferguson.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aj12
From what I heard he pulled a gun on a cop. Not that it matters, people will have already decided what happened as soon as they hear cop shoots black man

Posted from TSR Mobile

And that is sad. For blacks to just come to a conclusion without wanting to see facts and accept the situation for what it was. With the number of whites and blacks being killed by black people and nobody disturbing the peace should have black people sit down and look into their community to find out what is wrong
Original post by DiddyDec
They have CCTV evidence from the petrol station. Most of the "protesters" are either there to attack the police as they already have done or to loot shops.

Asin
Original post by OyveyMofo
Blacks mass murder whites = media ignores it.Cops (of any race) shoot black criminals = victims.Disgusting.

And where do you get your information? Only explanation for this level of ignorance is psychic newspapers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessAlexis
'If blacks are looking to gain equality'

Man... sit your ass all the way down.

Preach it sistah.

The amount of ignorance in this thread makes me want to claw my eyeballs out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
Why are they hurting right now, is it that 90% of black murder victims are killed by other black people?
Oh I forgot nobody cares about that bit. It only matters if a white person kills a black person.

^^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(((((((Yes. That's true. Though your false statistic is laughable. What I was referring to is the fact that some black people are documented to have killed other black people. Just like how white people kill white people. With the difference, though, in these two cases (not involving a person of colour being killed my a white individual) the victim receives justice considering the fact that the defendant in connection to the case is usually prosecuted accordingly. If a black officer were to kill a white , black or any other POC they will be tried and prosecuted. This is often not the case for the White officer in the same situation. And you must remember we are talking about people in authority here, officers. Not just the common murderer, though even they are tried.

And for anyone who comments on my 'usually', yes that is because other factors get in the way of the law though it shouldn't be the case. And regardless of this 'usually' it is a far better instance than the 'hardly ever' prosecution of white officers due to their killing of a POC.))))

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Has anyone thought about the kid that ran off, I'm petty sure if the guy who got shot didn't have a gun, his mate who ran off would be all over the news now telling everyone how his mate didn't have a gun etc.

I'm inclined to believe he's keeping quiet, because he knows the truth.
Original post by JG1233
That same officer trying to cover his ass for shooting dead an un-armed civilian? Ye what reason may he have to fabricate.
I give up. I will put this simply for you:

HE HAD NO GUN IN HIS POSSESSION WHEN HE WAS SHOT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29611987

Even the BBC and the police have since accepted he had no gun on his possession at the time he was shot, and the police officer who made that statement has since admitted he was mistaken.

Not going to bother replying much further, i think i'd get more sense from a rock. Read up on it and at least have a clue what happened if your going to attempt to debate it.

What if he had pulled something from a brown paper bag which could be a gun, except it wasnt? You saying a police officer would be wrong to shoot him? I dont think so!
So we're supposed to be upset some hoodrats got shot so they can't rob stores and threaten people again because of the colour of their skin ? Ever since this campaign got some momentum behind it the people there think they can get away with whatever the **** they want yes in some cases there is racist motivation but you can't just say all of them are to get away with ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vito Scaletta
Theres also cctv footage of 5 cops strangle a man to death yet the only person to go to jail is the camera man. So take the cctv footage and shove it up your arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was speaking way too much for someone who couldn't breathe, and the coroner said the chokehold had no effect on whether he lived or died.
Original post by JG1233
Because they shot him saying he had a gun on them and opened fire on them, when it later was proved he didn't even have a gun on him?

Its pretty simple really.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/officer-saved-as-bullet-hit-his-radio-in-gunfight-2332670.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687804/Tottenham-riot-bullet-lodged-in-officers-radio-at-time-of-Mark-Duggan-death-was-police-issue.html

One minutes they are hero's saved by their radio from Duggan who apparently shot at them. Next minute we're finding out he didn't even have a gun nether mind shoot.

You do realise that the worlds a better place without Duggan?
Original post by MJlover
erm, except why should we believe that when reports show he had no gun when his body was found? did he suddenly come back to life to hide his gun?

Don't get this massive trust we are supposed to have in the police.

Lack of trust in the police seems to be a problem with many from ethnic minorities.

How much of its social or cultural is still under debate.
Original post by MatureStudent36
You do realise that the worlds a better place without Duggan?

The world would be a better place without a lot of people. But still i'd rather not give the police the option to publicly execute any criminal they want such as they did with Duggan.
Original post by JG1233
The world would be a better place without a lot of people. But still i'd rather not give the police the option to publicly execute any criminal they want such as they did with Duggan.

They didn't publicly execute Duggan. They stopped him because thy believed he had a gun. They challenged him, he didn't respond to the challenge. He was shot. A gun was later found at the scene.
They didn't publicly execute Duggan. They stopped him because thy believed he had a gun. They challenged him, he didn't respond to the challenge. He was shot. A gun was later found at the scene.

No. They pulled his taxi over, fabricated a story about how he pulled a gun and shot at them (even providing a police radio with a police issue bullet in it as proof of this), as justification for executing him in public.

They saw no gun when they shot him, so i really fail to see how this was anything but a executing which the police tried to claim was in self-defense (and despite being proved to have literally made up a gun-fight, still somehow avoided charges).
Original post by JG1233
No. They pulled his taxi over, fabricated a story about how he pulled a gun and shot at them (even providing a police radio with a police issue bullet in it as proof of this), as justification for executing him in public.

They saw no gun when they shot him, so i really fail to see how this was anything but a executing which the police tried to claim was in self-defense (and despite being proved to have literally made up a gun-fight, still somehow avoided charges).

He'd picked a gun up 15minutes before he was shot. The gun was found by him.

Although he did t pull a gun, I have no doubt in my mind that the police acted appropriately.
He'd picked a gun up 15minutes before he was shot. The gun was found by him.

Although he did t pull a gun, I have no doubt in my mind that the police acted appropriately.

Him having a gun or not was irrelevant, he was dead either way. If they would not have found a gun at the scene, Duggan would still have been murdered.

Like said in my view they executed him, fabricated a story which got found false and still somehow avoided punishment.
Original post by JG1233
Him having a gun or not was irrelevant, he was dead either way. If they would not have found a gun at the scene, Duggan would still have been murdered.

Like said in my view they executed him, fabricated a story which got found false and still somehow avoided punishment.

Haha, stop spouting this nonsense.

You can't say they would have this and they would have that, because it didn't happen, and you don't know what would have happened if he didn't have a gun.

Chances are, they knew he was picking up the gun, when they watched him pick up the gun, hence knowing he had a gun. If they had no intelligence saying he was picking up a gun, then it wouldn't have happened, and they would have followed him to a house where he picked up the gun.

So no, it's not really the same, because the same things wouldn't have occured the same way.
Original post by arichmond64
Haha, stop spouting this nonsense.

You can't say they would have this and they would have that, because it didn't happen, and you don't know what would have happened if he didn't have a gun.

Chances are, they knew he was picking up the gun, when they watched him pick up the gun, hence knowing he had a gun. If they had no intelligence saying he was picking up a gun, then it wouldn't have happened, and they would have followed him to a house where he picked up the gun.

So no, it's not really the same, because the same things wouldn't have occured the same way.

What are you on about? He threw the gun over 10 feet away over a fence when he got out of the taxi, its pretty clear your spouting nonsense "they knew he was picking up the gun".

Like said, had the intelligence been wrong, he would have been dead. He was shot without a police officer ever seeing a firearm, hence it would not have made a difference if he would have actually had one or not. If your going to debate the case at least know what happened in the case.
But they were in this position because of the intelligence, they knew he was going to pick up the gun, so why would they be following him on the suspicion of picking up a gun, if they didn't have this suspicion? You can go on all day about what if, but they thought he was picking up a gun, and he did pick up a gun.

I know what happened, and I know he threw the gun, I'm pretty sure they didn't shoot him with his hands up in the air though

Just don't go around picking up guns, and you won't get shot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Jewish financed gangster rap corrupted black people and turned them into gangsters and criminals.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending