The Student Room Group

Do guys like short girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Join the club.

Ooooh club, yay
Original post by Munrot07
I prefer shorter. My girlfriend is 5ft1 :smile: We both think we are the perfect height for hugs :smile: (I'm 5ft9, so not that tall myself for a guy)

aw that's cute :smile:
Reply 82
Ii don't think it is the height that's most important, especially for a girl, it's her posture, body proportion and how she carries herself that makes her attractive. It helps also if she has long slender legs. Nothing to do with height as long as she's not a dwarf or a giant.
Reply 83
Love the post. I am a guy and I am only 5'7 and my last girlfriend was 5'6 when she wore heels she was a bit taller than me :/.
Generally because I am only 5'7 I don't mind short girls just not like tooo short!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
come at me bro

I could hold you back at arms length. What you gonna do about it? :aetsch:
I could hold you back at arms length. What you gonna do about it? :aetsch:

You underestimate both my strength and my ability to be a squirmy bastard :smug:
Original post by Annabelle-xx
That's mean :tongue:

You love it though :wink:
Oooooooh I'm a bit slow it would seem

Well your tiny legs can only carry you so fast :colone:
You underestimate both my strength and my ability to be a squirmy bastard :smug:

I bet you fight like a leprechaun :lol:

Original post by Arkasia
Well your tiny legs can only carry you so fast :colone:

I used to be a sprinter :frown:
I bet you fight like a leprechaun :lol:

oii you cheeky git
I used to be a sprinter :frown:

Did you compete in School Sports Days?
Original post by Arkasia
Did you compete in School Sports Days?

Yeah, I never wanted too but my form always forced me into it :frown:
Did a few local competing as well and some long distance
Yeah, I never wanted too but my form always forced me into it :frown:
Did a few local competing as well and some long distance

Long distance? What, like to Mordor?
Original post by Arkasia
Long distance? What, like to Mordor?

Of course :tongue:
Reply 97
Original post by bokeron85
Way shorter would be.. anything below 5ft4. And I agree, short girl and (fairly) tall guy look just fine! I'm afraid I'm not that tall though!! Haha

how tall are you? well 4'11 is very short Im told but I think someone around 5'11, 6ft or taller. only cuz the guy I like is 6ft lool but dunno what he thinks :wink: But not everyone will agree :biggrin: I dont get how people are so fussed about being short, I mean we didnt choose to be and I dont see whats wrong :/ whats fairly? :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by pram
how tall are you? well 4'11 is very short Im told but I think someone around 5'11, 6ft or taller. only cuz the guy I like is 6ft lool but dunno what he thinks :wink: But not everyone will agree :biggrin: I dont get how people are so fussed about being short, I mean we didnt choose to be and I dont see whats wrong :/ whats fairly? :smile:

I´m 5´11, and as I said... I prefer girls to be 5´4 or below

Just talking about a preference obviously... it will always be more important the connection with that girl rather than her appearance.. but a bit of silly chat doesn´t hurt anyone, does it? :smile:
Original post by Sweetiebabe
Hey, so I'm just curious...
I'm 5'2 so basically a midget (this is a joke, so no offence to anybody also this height or shorter), just wondering do guys like short girls and find them attractive??

What are your preferences of heights of girls?? Short, medium, tall etc...

I love them petite girls. Will definitely wife one someday :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending