The Student Room Group

What did you get for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alarae
I got some awesome gifts for Christmas :smile:

Two tickets to a west end show (I'm choosing wicked) with dinner included, meet the penguins experience, manicure set, body shop lotions, ticket to Disney on ice, two jumpers, chocolate and a GHD wave wand.

My mum also got me build your own roller-coaster straws :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wicked is amazing!!!!!!
Original post by SophieSmall
I got my brother some japanese kitkats but I was really jealous because I wanted them for myself :tongue: he let me try them though

Me and my sister both got each other Green Tea Kitkat, it was hilarious. :tongue: They're amazing! Which ones did you get for him/try? :smile:
fat
Original post by yellowcopter
Me and my sister both got each other Green Tea Kitkat, it was hilarious. :tongue: They're amazing! Which ones did you get for him/try? :smile:

Strawberry cheesecake, pumpkin pudding and caramel pudding :3
Strawberry cheesecake, pumpkin pudding and caramel pudding :3

Strawberry cheesecake sounds devine :ahee:
A book called 'Introduction to Civil War' from my brother and about £150 from my parents/nan.
Strawberry cheesecake sounds devine :ahee:

Preferred the caramel pudding, wish I could order a bunch of flavours but its so expensive :frown:
Preferred the caramel pudding, wish I could order a bunch of flavours but its so expensive :frown:

That sounds nice too, Japan have the weirdest are best flavours. It's like their strawberry and birthday cake Oreo flavours they have which I tried, they're sooo nice. :tongue:

...But yes, so expensive. :frown: Each pack is about £15 at The Japan Centre, I think the smaller packs are £7-ish and the individual ones are like £4-ish.
That sounds nice too, Japan have the weirdest are best flavours. It's like their strawberry and birthday cake Oreo flavours they have which I tried, they're sooo nice. :tongue:

...But yes, so expensive. :frown: Each pack is about £15 at The Japan Centre, I think the smaller packs are £7-ish and the individual ones are like £4-ish.

it sucks! :frown: wish I had lots of money purely so I could buy kitkats :')
it sucks! :frown: wish I had lots of money purely so I could buy kitkats :')

Same :lol: I only have a bit of Christmas money and I want to spend them on DMs, but I don't want to waste it all on them but I've been wanting DMs for so long. Been eyeing them for a while. :tongue:
Reply 30
Surprised no ones mentioned the notorious Lynx/axe gift set.
Same :lol: I only have a bit of Christmas money and I want to spend them on DMs, but I don't want to waste it all on them but I've been wanting DMs for so long. Been eyeing them for a while. :tongue:

Have a look on eBay to see if anyone is selling them on there my ex bought a pair of DMs off eBay brand new for £20 once
I got 2 pens, a notebook, some perfume, and some money.

The perfume isn't one I wear
The money went on general food household stuff
The notebook is beautiful but enormous and I don't know what I should use it for
The pens are fine
Lots of little things - couple of books, calendar, body/bath stuff, a scarf/blanket thing, tea leaves, some clothes :smile:
Have a look on eBay to see if anyone is selling them on there my ex bought a pair of DMs off eBay brand new for £20 once

Thanks for the idea, but could only find £50+ :frown: and a pair of fake ones for £20, but they looked awful. :tongue:
Thanks for the idea, but could only find £50+ :frown: and a pair of fake ones for £20, but they looked awful. :tongue:

Naw :frown: sorry to hear
Reply 36

What's DMs?
Original post by Nidokid
Surprised no ones mentioned the notorious Lynx/axe gift set.

I got a lynx for her set so it's still a thing.
Reply 38
Skydiving Helmet/Altimeter/Gloves/Goggles, chocolates, grooming stuff, books, money

Quick Reply

Latest