Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Yeah dude
Do you like ice cream with waffles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :woo:

Original post by xtenshiai
Whats the meaning behind your username?

Ok this is embarrassing :colondollar: Basically it's a ship name for myself and my crush hahaha - but whenever someone asks I say it's a ship name between myself and kangaroos.
I love kangaroos <_<
Smelling the basis for a new delight, I was tempted into lulling words of hate into a bottle sailing toward the moon.
If the sides are incomplete, why even bother constructing it? It is like a temple of questions.

You get what I mean?
Reply 22
Can you cook Japanese food?
Original post by Kangie
x

Sex, before or after marriage? Inside or/and outside a relationship?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
favourite japanese celeb? if you have one
Favourite Call of Duty sniper?
Original post by Kangie
Extremely bored :bebored:

Hafu means half Japanese btw - I'm half Japanese and half English

Ask away! :giggle:

Let me guess: your mother is Japanese and your father is English. :fyi:
Reply 27
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Smelling the basis for a new delight, I was tempted into lulling words of hate into a bottle sailing toward the moon.
If the sides are incomplete, why even bother constructing it? It is like a temple of questions.

You get what I mean?

Er what

Original post by kkboyk
Can you cook Japanese food?

No since I've never tried, but I help my mum sometimes

Original post by Juichiro
Sex, before or after marriage? Inside or/and outside a relationship?

Personally after marriage

Original post by Tai Ga
favourite japanese celeb? if you have one

Don't have one

Original post by somemightsay888
Favourite Call of Duty sniper?

I don't play CoD >_>

Let me guess: your mother is Japanese and your father is English. :fyi:

Yep!
Original post by Kangie
x

I take it that you are virgin then. :fyi: Are you a Shintoist or a Christian or an agnostic or an atheist? Let me guess you are one of the previous ones! :fyi:

What do you think of the whole schoolgirl fantasy phenomenon in Japan?

Pro-abortion or pro-fetus?

What do you think of the working life in Japan?

What do you think of the high rates of suicide in Japan?

Of the nuclear plants in Japan?

Of the Misogynist attitudes in Japan? Of widespread sexual harassment in Japan?

Of the decrease of sex life in Japan?

Of the xenophobic/nationalistic attitudes in Japan?
Reply 29
>>
I take it that you are virgin then. :fyi: Are you a Shintoist or a Christian or an agnostic or an atheist? Let me guess you are one of the previous ones! :fyi:
Christian
What do you think of the whole schoolgirl fantasy phenomenon in Japan?
It's weird
Pro-abortion or pro-fetus?
Neither
What do you think of the working life in Japan?
I don't know much about working life in Japan
What do you think of the high rates of suicide in Japan?
I wasn't aware of high suicide rates?
Of the nuclear plants in Japan?
I think they're necessary but dangerous
Of the Misogynist attitudes in Japan? Of widespread sexual harassment in Japan?
Don't even know about this
Of the decrease of sex life in Japan?
"
Of the xenophobic/nationalistic attitudes in Japan?
This is understandable however has resulted in Japan being a very enclosed nation. Being xenophobic has also resulted in the majority being racist (I believe) and this is the major issue. As they don't allow any other cultures to integrate into their society, everyone is the same and follow the same rules.
Original post by Kangie
>>

1. Working life in Japan is the worst unless you love overworking every day. ^^

2. Yes, they are in the world top 5 of countries with highest suicide rates. Related to point 1, if you are an adult and related to crazy school pressure on the kids if you are not an adult. They even have a forest where people commit suicide. Really sad. :frown: Does not help their society that on top of killing themselves that they are not making enough babies to sustain one of the world's biggest population of elderlies.

3. It's bad. Japan is one of the developed countries with the worst ranking of gender equality. :frown: For sexual harassment see female politician verbally abused by fellow politicians or sexual harassment on trains. :frown:

4. Sex life: Related to point 1. Not enough time to baby-make.

5. Xenophobia: but hey, the nation was not closed enough to prevent an Englishman from getting in through the gaps and finding and impregnating a native. :wink: Things might be changing. Especially now (with Europe recently emerging from the recession) that Japan is in recession. Japan needs two things from its citizens: that they work and that they make babies. Controversially, a politician also asked old people to stop sucking from the State and die. :frown:
Can you sense the thirst in this thread tho?
I'm Hafu too!:smile:))

What part of Japan is your Japanese side of the family from?
I'm in love with the cocoa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
1. Working life in Japan is the worst unless you love overworking every day. ^^

2. Yes, they are in the world top 5 of countries with highest suicide rates. Related to point 1, if you are an adult and related to crazy school pressure on the kids if you are not an adult. They even have a forest where people commit suicide. Really sad. :frown: Does not help their society that on top of killing themselves that they are not making enough babies to sustain one of the world's biggest population of elderlies.

3. It's bad. Japan is one of the developed countries with the worst ranking of gender equality. :frown: For sexual harassment see female politician verbally abused by fellow politicians or sexual harassment on trains. :frown:

4. Sex life: Related to point 1. Not enough time to baby-make.

5. Xenophobia: but hey, the nation was not closed enough to prevent an Englishman from getting in through the gaps and finding and impregnating a native. :wink: Things might be changing. Especially now (with Europe recently emerging from the recession) that Japan is in recession. Japan needs two things from its citizens: that they work and that they make babies. Controversially, a politician also asked old people to stop sucking from the State and die. :frown:

2. Oh yes I just looked it up and I'd watched a documentary on the suicide forest (I've actually gone through it :argh:)

3. I also looked this up but doesn't seem THAT big of a problem - I noticed that there are female compartments on trains but thought this was just because men were gross :cool:

5. I actually meant racism as in those from countries which have a darker skin. I don't know much about daily life and racism because I don't live there but I know that Japanese people treat foreigners with respect and are very welcoming. I hope that they will be more willing to integrate new cultures into their lives! :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by kurofune
I'm Hafu too!:smile:))

What part of Japan is your Japanese side of the family from?

Hey fellow Hafu! :biggrin: I think they are from Kyoto originally, but they all dispersed to Nagano and Shiga. Where are your family from?

Original post by The_Blade
I'm in love with the cocoa

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I crave that MINERALLL
do you like the works of Mr Murakami ?
Original post by Kangie
Hey fellow Hafu! :biggrin: I think they are from Kyoto originally, but they all dispersed to Nagano and Shiga. Where are your family from?

Okinawa. Cool beans.
Reply 38
Original post by the bear
do you like the works of Mr Murakami ?

I don't know who that is
Original post by Kangie
I don't know who that is

he is the most famous Japanese author

Quick Reply

Latest