The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
casual ethnic banta, safe fam

I don't think I've ever spoken to a Chinese person, had a Cantonese mate in school. Never met a Jewish person either, my area is just full of South Asians.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
I don't think I've ever spoke to a Chinese person, had a Cantonese mate in school. Never met a Jewish person either, my area is just full of South Asians.

I'd hate that

I like being surrounded by the whites
Original post by Red Fox
I don't think I've ever spoke to a Chinese person, had a Cantonese mate in school. Never met a Jewish person either, my area is just full of South Asians.

I think I'm more British than Chinese tbh, I rarely ever speak Chinese to the Chinese people in school too
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'd hate that

I like being surrounded by the whites

Vote UKIP.

I agree though:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Vote UKIP.

I agree though:lol:

Lol

I just don't tend to like them... I'm an exception though of course, as you probably are too
Original post by Bude8
I think I'm more British than Chinese tbh, I rarely ever speak Chinese to the Chinese people in school too

I can't even speak Punjabi but people strike up conversations with me in it and I'm just like u wot m8.
Revision/work starts again today :frown:
Original post by Red Fox
I can't even speak Punjabi but people strike up conversations with me in it and I'm just like u wot m8.

They want some, you gotta give it em

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Revision/work starts again today :frown:

I think FP1/M2 are simple enough.

We just finished FP2 so I might go over it, but might just wait till teacher starts giving past papers to do.

Physics is common sense so G484 is easy enough. Have to do the past papers though...

I think chemistry I might need to look over. The work sheets.

I need to write my expose in French :frown: why am I self teaching this rubbish
Original post by Bude8
They want some, you gotta give it em

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live with 2 native speakers and 2 people who are fluent in it. I'm the only person who can't speak it lol, I'm just left out of the conversations most the time. When I go to India I can't even speak with anyone.
Original post by Red Fox
I live with 2 native speakers and 2 people who are fluent in it. I'm the only person who can't speak it lol, I'm just left out of the conversations most the time. When I go to India I can't even speak with anyone.

Wait, are you S. Asian? :redface:
Original post by Bude8
Wait, are you S. Asian? :redface:

Yeah lol but I don't look it apparently. Some people actually get shocked when they find out I'm not just a slightly tanned white guy:lol:.
I think FP1/M2 are simple enough.

We just finished FP2 so I might go over it, but might just wait till teacher starts giving past papers to do.

Physics is common sense so G484 is easy enough. Have to do the past papers though...

I think chemistry I might need to look over. The work sheets.

I need to write my expose in French :frown: why am I self teaching this rubbish

Yeah I looked at FP1 for the first time this year about two weeks ago and I was like "how the hell did I not get 100 last year it all seems so easy now"
M2 I'm gonna have a rest from for a while because I'd done loads of work for that before christmas
currently doing EPQ and will start looking over some G485 stuff in a moment, yeah I might start looking at G484 papers too.
Not even gonna touch FP2 until I go back! It'll stress me out, its by far my hardest module this year. Need to do some S2 papers too
Gah I miss french :frown: I did steal an A2 textbook though ......
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah lol but I don't look it apparently. Some people actually get shocked when they find out I'm not just a slightly tanned white guy:lol:.

Going to be honest, thought you were British :rofl:
Original post by Red Fox

Pics pics pics, I'm way too curious to see now

Yeah I looked at FP1 for the first time this year about two weeks ago and I was like "how the hell did I not get 100 last year it all seems so easy now"
M2 I'm gonna have a rest from for a while because I'd done loads of work for that before christmas
currently doing EPQ and will start looking over some G485 stuff in a moment, yeah I might start looking at G484 papers too.
Not even gonna touch FP2 until I go back! It'll stress me out, its by far my hardest module this year. Need to do some S2 papers too
Gah I miss french :frown: I did steal an A2 textbook though ......

Oh you did it last year!

Fair enough, so glad I didn't do any EPQ or anything gah

G485 we've only done astronomy and it's crap :frown: I'm gonna hate this paper

It's holiday hw to do the papers for G484so I have to now do them this week sometime

You'll get used to Fp2 it'll click. My FP2 is super short

What's in an a2 textbook? Never seen a languages textbook

Oh you did it last year!

Fair enough, so glad I didn't do any EPQ or anything gah

G485 we've only done astronomy and it's crap :frown: I'm gonna hate this paper

It's holiday hw to do the papers for G484so I have to now do them this week sometime

You'll get used to Fp2 it'll click. My FP2 is super short

What's in an a2 textbook? Never seen a languages textbook

yeah am resitting it this year bc I only got 80! it gets good, the radioactivity stuff is super mathsy and interesting, electric and magnetic fields arent too bad. transformers are basically repeat of gcse. capacitors just resistors in reverse with exp. graph. medical imaging/nuclear phys/fundamental particles mildly interesting.
I really hope so!
hang on, lemme email my old teacher and get the kerboodle login. then you can have a look. (AQA)
Original post by Bude8

Going to be honest, thought you were British :rofl:

Lol well you can really guess how someone looks by the way they type:tongue:.

No way:lol:
yeah am resitting it this year bc I only got 80! it gets good, the radioactivity stuff is super mathsy and interesting, electric and magnetic fields arent too bad. transformers are basically repeat of gcse. capacitors just resistors in reverse with exp. graph. medical imaging/nuclear phys/fundamental particles mildly interesting.
I really hope so!
hang on, lemme email my old teacher and get the kerboodle login. then you can have a look. (AQA)

Ah fair enough!

Electricity I have no knowledge from GCSE so that should be fun lol

Ah okay :awesome:
Original post by Red Fox
Lol well you can really guess how someone looks by the way they type:tongue:.

No way:lol:

Damn youuuu

I think I saw a picture of you once, can't remember what you look like though :lol:
Ah fair enough!

Electricity I have no knowledge from GCSE so that should be fun lol

Ah okay :awesome:

Damn youuuu

I look a bit like Navid Shirazi (from 90210) but less Persian millionaire driving a Lamborghini and more teenager in a hoodie hanging outside the local chippy.

Latest