The Student Room Group

What did you get for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by O.Ozz
Between 2012-2014, i got kicked out of two colleges because i have depression and also because im described as a loser to my own family and that the fact that i am cynical to them as well

It's OK Bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got load of flip knives :devil:
Just a lovely day with my parents :smile:
Original post by namename
What Civil War?

Its not a history book. Its (apparently) about how the end of society as we know it is a good thing as it allows us the opportunity to set up a new society based on more Communist/Anarchist values.
I got a Passport loool! Long story short, I had to use like half my wages to get a new one and kicked off massively about it so my mum and dad gave me the money back for it.. I also got Mac Eyeshadows in All that glitters and Woodwinked, blush in peachtwist. Gorgeous pair of Kurt Geigers, hairdryer, tartan scarf, loads of books! and lots of little bits and bobs like socks and slippers :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by O.Ozz
Between 2012-2014, i got kicked out of two colleges because i have depression and also because im described as a loser to my own family and that the fact that i am cynical to them as well
That's sad.
:cry:
Original post by Frannoooooooo
Same with mine :tongue: and woah talented :biggrin:

Once you've learnt how music works (as in how to read music, the theoretical side of things etc.) then learning how to physically play a new instrument comes quite quickly!
Reply 67
Original post by Captain Jack
I got load of flip knives :devil:

What are you going to do with them?
Reply 68
When people say "not much" they really mean that the price didnt exceed £1k..that's wrong
Reply 69
Original post by JD8897
When people say "not much" they really mean that the price didnt exceed £1k..that's wrong
Maybe then can afford it.
I did well.

I got money and an electric blanket from the parents.
Slipper boots, a snood and a phone cover from the brother.
A scarf from my boyfriend's family.
My boyfriend gave me a stocking filled with crisps, chocolate, sweets, a candle, hand warmers, a calendar and tickets for The Script. I only asked for the tickets so the rest was a bonus (even if the crisps were out of date and the calendar came free with a Chinese we had last week :tongue:)

Also got a £30 gift card for Asda from work and my secret Santa in work got me a randy corkscrew, pair of gloves and one of those perfect boyfriend balloon type things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 71
That's sad.
:cry:

well thats life for me :frown:
What did I get for Christmas??

Spoiler

The helicopter sounds very cool.

it is i love it
WB studio tour tickets from my boyfriend :wizard2:

Loads of amazing stuff from parents, most of it rainbow themed because I love bright colours. My favourite gift from them was probably my rainbow lava lamp :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by Rumschpringe
What did I get for Christmas??

Spoiler

Why did you do it, what for?
A Michael Kors watch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by _Charlotte15
A Michael Kors watch

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much?
Original post by _Charlotte15
A Michael Kors watch

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, prefer my rolex tbh
Red pyjamas, slippers, socks of course, white converse, a tartan cashmere scarf, £150 shopping vouchers, cinammon chilli chocolates. a jar of jelly beans, a hamper with shortbread, heather tea and oatcakes, shower gel, shower gel, shower gel, shower gel and more shower gel

Im sitting once again in my tartan scarf drinking my heather tea. I have never felt so Scottish in my life

Quick Reply

Latest