The Student Room Group

A muslim hijabi girl attracted to japanese guys.

Hi everyone !

So I'm new here and I just want to expose you my issue in the aim to have some advice maybe :tongue:

Well, I'm a student muslim hijabi girl (I wear headscarf) and I love japanese culture since I was a child.
I'm attracted to japanese guys, it's seem weird haha but I think that everyone have an ideal type, and this is mine xDD
They have an amazing culture,language, they are respectful and kind ...but the majority are atheist :frown:

Physically I'm thin and I have a little "Caucasian/asian" face,even if I'm not asian x)

So I just want to know if someone is in the same case Or if there are japanese people in this website who can tell me what they think about a girl who wear headscarf :colondollar:

*sorry for my awkward english*
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why would you care if Japanese guys like hijabi girls? If they like, that wouldn't change anything for you.

I guess the questions should have been : are there any Japanese guys who would convert to Islam for a girl..
Reply 2
Original post by Nonochan
Hi everyone !

Hi! What do you think about Gackt? :sexface:
Original post by lNurl
Why would you care if Japanese guys like hijabi girls? If they like, that wouldn't change anything for you.

I guess the questions should have been : are there any Japanese guys who would convert to Islam for a girl..

Or they could just have a relationship and both keep their faiths/ lack of faiths :smile:
Has Senpai ever noticed you though?
Reply 5
Original post by Pulse.
Not sure the religious forum is for this kind of topic.

I know it doesn't fit into the Islam "bashing" category, but we can make an exception.
Reply 6
Original post by somemightsay888
Has Senpai ever noticed you though?

Before wearing hijab, it was easy to be noticed by them ^^
Reply 7
Before wearing hijab, it was easy to be noticed by them ^^

Isn't that the point of hijab? To be modest and NOT be noticed for your beauty.
Reply 8
Original post by Groot
Isn't that the point of hijab? To be modest and NOT be noticed for your beauty.

Yes you're right ^_^ But I just wonder what they think about hijab that's all
Reply 9
I don't think it's possible :wink:

How come?
Reply 10
Original post by lNurl

In fact I wonder more about what they think about headscarf, if they find a girl weird with hijab xD
Reply 11
Original post by Groot
How come?

I'm still studying Islam so, sorry if I give awkward answer ^^"
but if you have a relationship with someone it's in the aim to get married and it's not possible to marry an atheist guy
Reply 12
I'm still studying Islam so, sorry if I give awkward answer ^^"
but if you have a relationship with someone it's in the aim to get married and it's not possible to marry an atheist guy

But there are open-minded and lovely atheists out there. I promise. :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Groot
But there are open-minded and lovely atheists out there. I promise. :h:

All my friends are lovely atheist people, so I believe you when you say that :h:
So I hope japanese people are as much open minded as you say hihi
You might have to try online dating. Does your family know of your preference for Japanese guys and if so are they supportive.
Reply 15
All my friends are lovely atheist people, so I believe you when you say that :h:
So I hope japanese people are as much open minded as you say hihi

Do you think you'll marry an atheist Japanese open-minded and lovely guy if you had the opportunity?
Reply 16
Original post by Groot
Do you think you'll marry an atheist Japanese open-minded and lovely guy if you had the opportunity?

If I think to marry a guy, it's because I fall in love with him, But If I know this guy is atheist I can't marry him because of religion. It's not allowed.
I try to avoid to fall in love...Oh my god what a complicated situation you give me xDD
Reply 17
Original post by Ladymusiclover
You might have to try online dating. Does your family know of your preference for Japanese guys and if so are they supportive.

Yes my family know of my preference for Japanese guys ^_^
A japanese, a chinese, an american....No matter. Honestly As long as if it's a good guy it's ok for them :smile:
Reply 18
If I think to marry a guy, it's because I fall in love with him, But If I know this guy is atheist I can't marry him because of religion. It's not allowed.
I try to avoid to fall in love...Oh my god what a complicated situation you give me xDD

Isn't it silly how religion stops two people in love from being together just because of differences in beliefs? It's not like people who have different beliefs can't get along with one another. :tongue:
Reply 19
Yes my family know of my preference for Japanese guys ^_^
A japanese, a chinese, an american....No matter. Honestly As long as if it's a good guy it's ok for them :smile:

Quick edit "As long as if its a good Muslim guy its OK for them"

Let me tell you what would they think about hijab.. People doesn't like when something is forced... Even if its your choice to wear hijab, from outside it looks as if its forced. Even its your choice to wear it, you cannot just take it off in a hot summer day (outside) and wear it back in winter...non Muslim people would like to go on holidays together where they can enjoy, not look female only pools. Idk how even its possible to enjoy beach holiday with hijabi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending