The Student Room Group

Your photo of the year?

Scroll to see replies

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1419759950.539385.jpg I woke up to this yesterday currently in Switzerland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Mine would have to be of me and the latest edition to the extend family as I know his parents went though a lot of heartache to get him here <3.
Original post by Black Cat
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1419759950.539385.jpg I woke up to this yesterday currently in Switzerland

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!Voted you to have the best avatar on TSR :biggrin:
One of these two :smile: both taken when I was out golfing late in the evening in late summer
Wesleeeyyy Sneijder
Original post by manitude
i suppose these are my two favourite photos of the year, although neither includes me in them:

in terms of pictures of me, i suppose i like this the most:

Spoiler

please excuse the spots/lack of shaving/terrible smile.

w o w. That is beautiful...
You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!
Ah there are too many good pictures on this thread!Awesome guys!
Because it's a decent picture of me
or Because of the faces me and a friend are pulling (Especially my friends)
orBecause of my amazing Benedict Cumberbatch Eske photobomb...
Reply 48
Mine is probably the one in my sig. One of the best shots I took of those two planes together, and we may never get to see them fly together again :frown:

IMG_20141104_081250.jpg
You're Judy Ibelgauptiene babe?
Original post by muf_mur

Awesome!Thumbs up :biggrin:
Can't choose between 3, all my summer conservation volunteering in Belize. All taken with iphone 4S, no filters.

Queen Conch shell

Sunset

Though perhaps a slight favourite, sunrise
(edited 9 years ago)
Went to the Peak District for the first time this year, it snowed (in the end of frikin March) but afterwards there was a full rainbow!

Went to eat with some friends and we got 50 wings for £10. I LOVE chicken so this was one of the best days of my life. Literally life changing :biggrin:

And then it's not the best photo in terms of detail and color and whatever but it's the best one I've ever taken, dunno how I even did it. We were messing with a strobe light at church and my friend started to dance, so I pointed my phone at him and bam this showed up!
IMG-20141023-00018.jpg

Lest we forget
Original post by Skill Twix
Yup.Ronaldo :smile:

lol @ having another grown mans name on your shirt, strong beta

A friend took this one, I thought it was a really good spot.
Original post by SeanFM

Great photo but I found that that place is a lot more dreamy in photos than in real life
Original post by SeanFM

Woah :biggrin:
Prom :biggrin: Such a good night :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest