Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty obvious from my avatar :tongue:
Haha no, Arsenal hun.
Oh sorry couldn't see it properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Pretty obvious from my avatar :tongue:
Haha no, Arsenal hun.

This is random but does anyone else randomly get msged on this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay
Torres back to Atletico by the way.

Awkward post since he just signed for milan :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

He's signed for Milan so Atléti get him on loan. Atléti couldn't afford transfer fee so they're swapping Cerci with Nando.

I'm gutted btw. He's my favourite ever player, grew up as a teenager watching him in admiration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
He's signed for Milan so Atléti get him on loan. Atléti couldn't afford transfer fee so they're swapping Cerci with Nando.

I'm gutted btw. He's my favourite ever player, grew up as a teenager watching him in admiration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh fair enough, my bad then.

not sure how i feel about it - always wanted him to do well (except when he was at chelsea).
although i was a bit nervous that we'd bring him back in january tbh.
hopefully we can bring in somebody solid and consistent rather than take another balotelli-esque risk.
Original post by Lúcio

Ha. Unlucky.
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Are you sure? I thought he just signed a permanent deal with Milan ?

Atleti get him on loan, though, with Cerci going the other way.
Original post by Mackay
Atleti get him on loan, though, with Cerci going the other way.

That's v. complicated and also seems very daft. Why not just give Cerci to Chelsea ?
Because Chelsea don't want Cerci?
Original post by Mackay
Ha. Unlucky.

Pls don't do this :frown:

Will be interesting to see DDG come up against Kane - both on form and both saving their team time and time again.
Perfect result for us, United and Spurs both drop points so we have to win tommorow which means we will lose...
Original post by samir12
Perfect result for us, United and Spurs both drop points so we have to win tommorow which means we will lose...

Lose tomorrow and top 4 is over imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Lose tomorrow and top 4 is over imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's already over for me tbh, EL is our only chance but we need to get into a good run of form to stand a chance at winning it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samir12
It's already over for me tbh, EL is our only chance but we need to get into a good run of form to stand a chance in winning it.

You're only 7 points off tbh. Beating Southampton, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs in the second half of the season will more than make up for the deficit. Only problem is your form is so unpredictable and Rodgers still hasnt figured out his best 11. Jan transfer window will be cruicial for Liverpool but giving more funds for Rodgers to spend might be suicidal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
You're only 7 points off tbh. Beating Southampton, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs in the second half of the season will more than make up for the deficit. Only problem is your form is so unpredictable and Rodgers still hasnt figured out his best 11. Jan transfer window will be cruicial for Liverpool but giving more funds for Rodgers to spend might be suicidal

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Rodgers insists on starting Gerrard and playing him for the full 90 minutes every game then we have no chance as we'll just be dominated in midfield, we won't often get results like we did at Burnley as we don't have DDG or Loris to save our asses.

Yh, our best 11 hasn't been figured out yet. Once Sturridge comes back (if he doesn't get injured again) then I think things will fall into place. We need to buy a CM, GK and a striker though, GK and striker being the most important.

Quick Reply

Latest