The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Primary Education - Liverpool Hope

(This is my first thread, I have no idea how all of this works!)

Hi guys :smile:
I have been accepted at Liverpool Hope after my interview for Primary Education (with early years).
At the applicant day on the 13th April I put down my preference for accommodation, En Suite halls, Wesley or Newman?

Is anybody else thinking of moving into there?
Anybody else studying any other Education courses?

I'm moving from Leeds! (Not too far from home)
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i'm thinking of going to Liverpool hope to do Primary Education with Special Educational Needs I put down for ensuite halls but it didn't ask me which ones x Did your ask which halls you wanted to be in?
Liverpool
Visit website
Hey I'm doing education with english :smile: SO NERVOUS but i'm not staying in halls so hope its all going ok for you guys!! I just wanted to get to know some people before freshers :smile: xx
Reply 3
I'm from Liverpool so not moving into halls but I am doing primary teaching with early childhood if anybody wants to chat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm from Warrington and not moving, I'm doing Primary Teaching with Special Educational Needs :smile: would be good to get to know some people as I won't be making friends in accomodation :smile:
Reply 5
Same plan here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Luiz :)
I'm from Warrington and not moving, I'm doing Primary Teaching with Special Educational Needs :smile: would be good to get to know some people as I won't be making friends in accomodation :smile:

I'm doing primary teaching with special educational needs too :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Hannah13x
I'm doing primary teaching with special educational needs too :smile:

What are you doing accomodation wise? Where are you coming from? :smile:
Reply 8
Hi, congratulations on getting accepted ! I have recently been invited to attend an interview for primary education and I wanted to ask what the interview consisted of for example the questions asked. As well as this I will also have to complete two unseen activities in English and Maths what would these consist of?

Thankyou and congratulations one again :smile:
Reply 9
I've applied to Primary Education with Christian Theology, haven't heard anything yet but fingers crossed!!
Original post by JessBarnes_
(This is my first thread, I have no idea how all of this works!)

Hi guys :smile:
I have been accepted at Liverpool Hope after my interview for Primary Education (with early years).
At the applicant day on the 13th April I put down my preference for accommodation, En Suite halls, Wesley or Newman?

Is anybody else thinking of moving into there?
Anybody else studying any other Education courses?

I'm moving from Leeds! (Not too far from home)
:smile:

Hi! Could you tell me how long the interview day was at Liverpool hope? :smile: xx
Original post by kdoran841
I've applied to Primary Education with Christian Theology, haven't heard anything yet but fingers crossed!!

I've applied for this too!! Have an interview on 25th Feb :smile: fingers crossed you hear back!!
Original post by Lthompson773
Hi! Could you tell me how long the interview day was at Liverpool hope? :smile: xx

Hi just saw this and thought I could help? I had mine in November and it lasted from about 10am till about 3:30pm but it may differ for each person as when I finished my group presentation the interviewer allocated us times for our individual interviews, putting people who had to travel quite far to get home first. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliem123
Hi just saw this and thought I could help? I had mine in November and it lasted from about 10am till about 3:30pm but it may differ for each person as when I finished my group presentation the interviewer allocated us times for our individual interviews, putting people who had to travel quite far to get home first. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah amazing! Thank you :smile: what kind of questions did they ask in your individual interview?xx
Ah amazing! Thank you :smile: what kind of questions did they ask in your individual interview?xx

No problem. And just the usual 'why do you want to be a teacher' sort of stuff. I can't remember any particular questions now as it was a few weeks ago haha sorry x
I've applied for this too!! Have an interview on 25th Feb :smile: fingers crossed you hear back!!

I've got an interview for the 28th Jan!!
Hello.! Can I ask you all; if you are going to study Primary Education with English,do you have to have an A level in English? If you are going to study Primary Education with Christian Theology,do you have to have an A level in Religion/RE? But what about Special Educational Needs? There`s no A Level for this. Thanks.
Original post by markova21
Hello.! Can I ask you all; if you are going to study Primary Education with English,do you have to have an A level in English? If you are going to study Primary Education with Christian Theology,do you have to have an A level in Religion/RE? But what about Special Educational Needs? There`s no A Level for this. Thanks.

I think they prefer if you an A level in those subjects but it is not essential. For special needs I reckon is all lies in experience. They'll be looking for you to have a lot of experience in that area :smile:
I think they prefer if you an A level in those subjects but it is not essential. For special needs I reckon is all lies in experience. They'll be looking for you to have a lot of experience in that area :smile:

Ah I see. Thanks.
Reply 19
Original post by kdoran841
I've got an interview for the 28th Jan!!

I have my interview for the 28th too and I am so nervous! I am applying or Primary teaching with History. Is anyone else applying for the same course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending