The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3480
Original post by dpm123
has anyone had their "experience the markets" interview with JPM yet? I got told over 12 days ago I was shortlisted for interview but it still has not yet been scheduled - guessing this is because of the Christmas period.

Anyone have the interview yet? Any advice?
Original post by econstudent10
Do UBS/CS notify you if you've made the benchmark for their tests?

For UBS and CS, if it's been 2+ weeks since you've done the tests, then you've passed
Original post by Purple_fox
Any last-minute interview advice for Pwc? Phone interview tomorrow morning.

Phone interview? I thought they only did AC at this stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah never mind, already answered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just finished the BlackRock numerical, at what stages are you guys with them?
Reply 3485
Original post by dpm123
Anyone have the interview yet? Any advice?

Does anyone know if there is an AC after the phone interview for jpmorgan or is it the final stage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Say you're applying for SWs this year and you're on a four year course. Can you apply to the same place twice next year if you don't get in?...About to submit my Goldman (geez I finally got round to writing a cover letter).
Original post by yl95
Say you're applying for SWs this year and you're on a four year course. Can you apply to the same place twice next year if you don't get in?...About to submit my Goldman (geez I finally got round to writing a cover letter).

Spring Week programmes (2015) are for those due to graduate in 2017. If otherwise, you will be automatically rejected pre-screening.
Original post by Anonynous
Spring Week programmes (2015) are for those due to graduate in 2017. If otherwise, you will be automatically rejected pre-screening.

Hmm, as in applying this time round, I'll say that I'll graduate in 2017. I'm not really fussed about moving to 3 years.
When is BlackRock's SW?
Reply 3490
hi guys did anyone apply to Barclays Spring week-Analyst- Business Function ?
Original post by yl95
Hmm, as in applying this time round, I'll say that I'll graduate in 2017. I'm not really fussed about moving to 3 years.

Hey. Yea defo. If you are rejected this cycle, you can apply to the same business area/position next cycle :cool:
Reply 3492
Original post by President M.E.
For UBS and CS, if it's been 2+ weeks since you've done the tests, then you've passed

hmmm how do you know this. dont get my hopes high :frown:
Original post by RobertJWild
Hey. Yea defo. If you are rejected this cycle, you can apply to the same business area/position next cycle :cool:

You sure, applying to a Spring Week again?...
Original post by yl95
You sure, applying to a Spring Week again?...

I assumed you are year 1 now, and are trying your luck. If you are year 2 now then you'll only be able to able for summer internships next cycle.
Original post by mco10
hmmm how do you know this. dont get my hopes high :frown:

If you failed UBS testing, you would've received an automatic rejection the next morning. Not sure about CS.
I assumed you are year 1 now, and are trying your luck. If you are year 2 now then you'll only be able to able for summer internships next cycle.

As in if I am year 1 now and am applying for SWs but don't get into any anyway, saying that I'm on a 3 year course when I'm currently enrolled on a 4 year course, is it OK to apply next year to the same places for SWs saying that I'm a 2nd year on a 4 year course?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3497
If you failed UBS testing, you would've received an automatic rejection the next morning. Not sure about CS.

oh okay thanks.

did you apply to barclays spring week by any chance? I have a question
Original post by mco10
oh okay thanks.

did you apply to barclays spring week by any chance? I have a question

Sorry bud. Didn't apply to Barclays but ask away, someone might be able to help you.
Original post by yl95
As in if I am year 1 now and am applying for SWs but don't get into any anyway, saying that I'm on a 3 year course when I'm currently enrolled on a 4 year course, is it OK to apply next year to the same places for SWs saying that I'm a 2nd year on a 4 year course?

that first bit confused me a little. If you're asking if you can apply for SWs now as a year 1 on a 4 year course and then re-apply to the same SWs the following year as a 2nd year on a 4 year course, then the answer is yes but as Anonymous mentioned earlier, it's likely that you'll be rejected off the bat if you apply this cycle because you don't meet the criteria of being a 1st year on a 3 year course or a 2nd year on a 4 year course.

Latest

Trending

Trending