The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I have applied to Nottingham, London South Bank, Canterbury Christ Church, Oxford Brookes and Birmingham City. I have interviews for Nottingham and Canterbury Christ Church and a rejection from Oxford Brookes so far :P
Original post by jazshadows
Hey, I have applied to Nottingham, London South Bank, Canterbury Christ Church, Oxford Brookes and Birmingham City. I have interviews for Nottingham and Canterbury Christ Church and a rejection from Oxford Brookes so far :P

London South bank is one of my choices, had an interview on the 17th December , still waiting to hear!!!
Original post by charlotteemilyw
London South bank is one of my choices, had an interview on the 17th December , still waiting to hear!!!

Good luck :smile: What was the interview like, did you have to do the tests on the same day?
Good luck :smile: What was the interview like, did you have to do the tests on the same day?

Tests were on the Friday before and once they'd got the results they asked me back for an interview. The tests were straight forward and the interview consisted of 3 people asking me 3 questions each
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 824
Original post by Jessie113
I've applied for sept 2015 entry to Derby, Bedfordshire, Anglia Ruskin, Suffolk and greenwich. Anybody got any replies offers interviews ect for any of these? Only sent it off on the 18th dec so have heard nothing so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an interview for Bedfordshire for the 19th January! They replied pretty quickly, within 5 days asking for copies of my GCSE certificates and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish you very good luck. Would you mind to tell me which branch of Nursing you applied. I secured my place for Learning Disabilities Nursing at Wolverhampton university. But I am thinking to do dual with Adult.
Original post by Rosie__
I've got an interview for Bedfordshire for the 19th January! They replied pretty quickly, within 5 days asking for copies of my GCSE certificates and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! I sent off my copies about a week ago so hopefully they will reply soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a date for your interview at Christ Church?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotteemilyw
Tests were on the Friday before and once they'd got the results they asked me back for an interview. The tests were straight forward and the interview consisted of 3 people asking me 3 questions each

That's good :smile: were the questions difficult and was there a group discussion?
Original post by j_flower3
Do you have a date for your interview at Christ Church?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's on the 27th January :tongue:
Yeah, it's on the 27th January :tongue:

I don't get it. They weren't looking at applications until after the 15th January deadline? Did you get this date through UCAS or email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get it. They weren't looking at applications until after the 15th January deadline? Did you get this date through UCAS or email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a letter through the post saying that they gave me an interview in January but they said they would email me the date when they knew. Then I got an email telling me the date and I had to accept the interview through UCAS :P
I got a letter through the post saying that they gave me an interview in January but they said they would email me the date when they knew. Then I got an email telling me the date and I had to accept the interview through UCAS :P

Ok. Are you planning to start in April or September next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok. Are you planning to start in April or September next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

September, you?
Reply 834
Original post by alicetulips
About a month :smile:

Have you had the interview yet? If so, how was the Maths and English tests' and whats sort of questions did they ask?
September, you?

April 2016. Probably why I dont have an interview date yet :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 836
Has anyone heard anything back from Keele yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied for childrens nursing at anglia ruskin and greenwich.Greenwich do a pre selection day which you will do a maths and english tests. If successful, you get invited back for an indiviual interview which is only half an hour.....I have my indiviual interview in jan. I heard back within two weeks, what anglia ruskin did you apply too :smile::smile::smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Childrens Nursing at Southampton, UWE, West London and Buckinghamshire new. Stuck between Surrey and Oxford Brookes for my last choice... can anyone help me?! haven't been to an open day for either of them!
Hi for the people who have had interviews, did you wear smart clothing, such as a suit? (if you don't mind me asking). A I have got interviews coming up do you have any suggestions? Did many people wear formal clothing when you were at an interview? Thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest