The Student Room Group

The Everton FC Thread

Scroll to see replies

Interesting that Milner got straight up as well as if he didn't want the penalty.
Marriner is a joke.
Original post by Stylo92
Marriner is a joke.

Tell me about it!
You were very hard done by today.
Original post by Mackay
You were very hard done by today.

After I saw the Everton team,I was like what!
Everyone played well!
[video="youtube;nfN1p-3_uiE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfN1p-3_uiE[/video]

lol
Hope we get the three points tomorrow #COYB
Happy with the 3 points even if the performance wasn't great. Badly need a few wins over Christmas so we aren't left behind.

Barkley and Besic were outstanding. Howard with yet another mistake.
Original post by Stylo92
Happy with the 3 points even if the performance wasn't great. Badly need a few wins over Christmas so we aren't left behind.

Barkley and Besic were outstanding. Howard with yet another mistake.
Im confident we will get top 7. Weve been unlucky this season. Not been at our best but still playing better than the maggots or Spurs.

We need Arsenal to **** up badly to have a chance for top 4 though.
Reply 409
Damn an Everton thread!

So what kind of drugs is Naismith on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Damn an Everton thread!

So what kind of drugs is Naismith on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is Fellaini on steroids?
Reply 411
Original post by Skill Twix
Is Fellaini on steroids?

No, he's just a freak of nature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relegation form be epic.
Martinez is struggling. He hasn't been helped by injuries or the Europa League, of course, but Christ, they should be doing much better with that squad.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Relegation form be epic.

:frown:
Original post by Mackay
Martinez is struggling. He hasn't been helped by injuries or the Europa League, of course, but Christ, they should be doing much better with that squad.

I do have trust in him!We are the Dortmund of England this season!I hope the squad does well in the Fa cup!I do have big hopes for the Europa League!Why can't they continue their Europa League form in the Premier League?
Original post by Skill Twix
:frown:

I do have trust in him!We are the Dortmund of England this season!I hope the squad does well in the Fa cup!I do have big hopes for the Europa League!Why can't they continue their Europa League form in the Premier League?

Clubs have historically struggled in juggling both European and domestic fronts.
Original post by Mackay
Clubs have historically struggled in juggling both European and domestic fronts.

I know.Everton did pretty well in their group!Our group was the toughest.I am proud of them
We need to make some signings!I'd say Martinez should look at Montoya from Barcelona,get a few wingers,a good goalie and centre backs!
!!!
Original post by Mackay
!!!

Although shocking, your lot aren't much better.

Quick Reply

Latest