Original post by spotify95
Thought you would somehow :biggrin:

Thanks! Every little helps here! :smile:

:hugs:

-11023. :smile:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
:hugs:

-11023. :smile:

Currently procrastinating from A2 Chemistry revision... Surprisingly the first time today that I have!
Original post by magicmushrooms

Currently procrastinating from A2 Chemistry revision... Surprisingly the first time today that I have!

I've got to do a lab report for "Embedded Systems and Drives", a module for Electronic Engineering... :wink:

I've got to do a lab report for "Embedded Systems and Drives", a module for Electronic Engineering... :wink:

:eek: Hmm... Maybe Chem isn't so bad? :wink:

Can I sue Debenhams and Marks & Spencer because somebody posted a wacko propaganda comment on a Daily Mail article, and that wacko propaganda was stating that the US justice system is superior and ours is weak and pathetic in comparison? :banghead: :mad:
-11027. :biggrin:
-11029. :mad:
-11030. :smile:
Original post by magicmushrooms
:eek: Hmm... Maybe Chem isn't so bad? :wink:

Most of my reports that I have done at Uni seem challenging but once you get your head around it they're ok. though there is one I am dreading in a couple of months time!!

Can I sue Debenhams and Marks & Spencer because somebody posted a wacko propaganda comment on a Daily Mail article, and that wacko propaganda was stating that the US justice system is superior and ours is weak and pathetic in comparison? :banghead: :mad:
-11027. :biggrin:

Yes, especially since there is more propaganda wacho involved!

Yes, especially since there is more propaganda wacho involved!
Additionally, can I sue Homebase and Wickes because Santa peed in my stocking and on my Christmas tree, and gave all my presents to some one else?

-11,033. :smile:
Additionally, can I sue Homebase and Wickes because Santa peed in my stocking and on my Christmas tree, and gave all my presents to some one else?

Yep

Can I sue Virgin Mobile because Santa left poo in my stocking, and when I tried posting about it on the Virgin Media forums, someone with a very low IQ deleted my thread?

Yep

Can I sue Virgin Mobile because Santa left poo in my stocking, and when I tried posting about it on the Virgin Media forums, someone with a very low IQ deleted my thread?

:unimpressed: but :yep:

Can I sue Floors 2 Go because one of Santa's elves vomited all over one of my presents?

-11035. :redface:
:unimpressed: but :yep:

Can I sue Floors 2 Go because one of Santa's elves vomited all over one of my presents?

-11035. :redface:

Of course you can! Plus, you can vomit over the Christmas Tree in the Digital Spy HQ! :biggrin:

Of course you can! Plus, you can vomit over the Christmas Tree in the Digital Spy HQ! :biggrin:

Erm, I don't want to vomit now, when I haven't vomited since 2008! :eek: Maybe I could make a random drunk person off the street who is about to throw up do it instead for me? :wink:

-11037. :biggrin:
Erm, I don't want to vomit now, when I haven't vomited since 2008! :eek: Maybe I could make a random drunk person off the street who is about to throw up do it instead for me? :wink:

-11037. :biggrin:

Good idea! :biggrin: That'll teach the DS people to mess with us!

-11039. :mad:

Latest