The Student Room Group

Proper pants instead of boxers

My Mum bought me a pack of proper pants instead of boxers for Christmas by mistake. Hadn't worn pants since I was 11 so gave them a try over last couple of days. Felt like a bit of a kid wearing them but they were surpisingly more comfortable than usual boxers. Not sure I dare wear them infront of the girlfriend though. Are they still seen as uncool or should I surprise her by wearing them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone else not worn pants for a few years them tried them again?
Reply 2
and girls does it matter to you?
Original post by Anonymous
My Mum bought me a pack of proper pants instead of boxers for Christmas by mistake. Hadn't worn pants since I was 11 so gave them a try over last couple of days. Felt like a bit of a kid wearing them but they were surpisingly more comfortable than usual boxers. Not sure I dare wear them infront of the girlfriend though. Are they still seen as uncool or should I surprise her by wearing them?

Same here but I can't fit all of my junk in them. :frown:
and girls does it matter to you?

Wouldn't really care tbh if you're comfy
Reply 5
Original post by Precious Illusions
Wouldn't really care tbh if you're comfy

surprisingly comfy. Not sure I dare let my gf see me in them
I find them awful, they squish it all up too much and its just uncomfortable.

But I have taken to going commando. So much better. Does make you more vigilante on flying low.
Reply 7
Original post by Sam Walters
I find them awful, they squish it all up too much and its just uncomfortable.

But I have taken to going commando. So much better. Does make you more vigilante on flying low.

Have you tried them recently? I thought that, hadn't worn them for over 6 years, but they are really comfy
surprisingly comfy. Not sure I dare let my gf see me in them

There was a youtube video on youtube that I was watching related to this somehow and the general consensus was boxer shorts are ugly. Boxer briefs and actual briefs are sexy as. Probably because everything is so much tighter and alluring...
Reply 9
Original post by TorpidPhil
There was a youtube video on youtube that I was watching related to this somehow and the general consensus was boxer shorts are ugly. Boxer briefs and actual briefs are sexy as. Probably because everything is so much tighter and alluring...

what about pants not boxer-briefs? I'm talking about the type we wore as kids
what about pants not boxer-briefs? I'm talking about the type we wore as kids

"actual briefs" - The consensus was they were hot too

Guys DO look hot in women's underwear. You just don't think so because you're (probably) a straight dude so you're not gonna find guys hot anyway. - 31 likes.

Obviously women's underwear is not the same as briefs but you get what I mean. They clearly enjoy tight underwear lol...

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
"actual briefs" - The consensus was they were hot too

Guys DO look hot in women's underwear. You just don't think so because you're (probably) a straight dude so you're not gonna find guys hot anyway. - 31 likes.

Obviously women's underwear is not the same as briefs but you get what I mean. They clearly enjoy tight underwear lol...

ha, I'm talking about pants for guys, not women's knickers! I'm wearing them today and seeing the gf later, so hope to get a chance to test the water!
pants are a lot hotter than boxers. boxers are fine, and if a guy is comfortable in them that's fair enough, he has to wear them after all, but i associate boxers too much with adolescent boys rather than a guy i want to sleep with.

good luck giving it a try with your girlfriend later.
Original post by rotkäppchen
pants are a lot hotter than boxers. boxers are fine, and if a guy is comfortable in them that's fair enough, he has to wear them after all, but i associate boxers too much with adolescent boys rather than a guy i want to sleep with.

good luck giving it a try with your girlfriend later.

you mean proper pants or boxer-briefs?
Who cares, as long as you like wearing them? Though I thought they were back in fashion, anyway.

I always found them way too restrictive personally, and the edges would irritate my skin but each to their own.
Original post by i.am.lost
Who cares, as long as you like wearing them? Though I thought they were back in fashion, anyway.

I always found them way too restrictive personally, and the edges would irritate my skin but each to their own.

I didn't think I would either, couldn't wait for my mum to get me boxers when I was younger. They're really comfy
Girl here, briefs are like gross, ugh! Trunks are the best, neat, tight, sexy, flattering etc I am told they are comfortable.

Calvin Klein all the way.
does anyone actually wear boxers, like proper boxers
Original post by FeelingDepressed
Girl here, briefs are like gross, ugh! Trunks are the best, neat, tight, sexy, flattering etc I am told they are comfortable.

Calvin Klein all the way.

yeah trunks are the best imo
Original post by stirkee
does anyone actually wear boxers, like proper boxers

I did all the time, only just started wearing proper pants as well as my mum bought them for xmas by mistake thinking they were boxers. What do you wear if not boxers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending