The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hah, I actually pigged out to the max over the last 2 or so weeks and I've seemed to have lost a few pounds! :lol: it's a christmas miracle
Reply 2
I think I've gained a tiny bit. Which is good because I had lost a heap. New jeans time!
ive gained loads
I weighed myself yesterday and noticed that I gained 0.75lbs. :unimpressed: I woke up today and looked more bloated than I did yesterday but I didn't get a chance to weigh myself. I'd assume a 1.5lb weight gain altogether. :unimpressed: Today I've started properly restricting calories again. There's no way I'm letting Christmas get to me. :teeth:
Yes :frown:

Though it doesn't help when your uncle greets you by poking you in the stomach and saying "What's this" really loudly, in front of EVERY ONE.....
I'm afraid to step on the scales. But, so far one of my skirts don't fit and I feel a lot more bloated :frown:
Having cousins over and everyone buying lots of food doesn't help :frown:
Original post by The_Internet
Yes :frown:

Though it doesn't help when your uncle greets you by poking you in the stomach and saying "What's this" really loudly, in front of EVERY ONE.....

Rude. Did he think you were pregnant? :tongue:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Rude. Did he think you were pregnant? :tongue:

Im a guy lol, but yeah... it is a bit rude..

It's just like absolutely NO MANNERS! ANd then people who think you can shift weight overnight, saying "Oh you must go to the gym" You think Im not????
Reply 9
Nah, I have had a stomach bug since boxing day so all the food I ate is long gone lol
I swear I'm always the same weight no matter how much I eat, or what I eat :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually this Christmas I've not changed my weight but have gained muscle - basically I've been able to workout a lot more because I'm off university. So good stuff.
I haven't eaten as much as I normally do at Christmas time this year so I've actually lost some weight (for once) and I've been dancing a lot more which has probably contributed to the weight loss.
The simple answer to that is yes I am. I just can't help it at this time of the year plus all those parties coming up because of New Years.
I definitely LOOK as though I've put on weight... The scales think I'm exactly the same as when I came back from uni 3 weeks ago :curious:

I've decided just to ignore it and lose weight through the student diet, stress and hard work next term :rolleyes:
Im a guy lol, but yeah... it is a bit rude..

It's just like absolutely NO MANNERS! ANd then people who think you can shift weight overnight, saying "Oh you must go to the gym" You think Im not????

Mate, that's bad. Have you put a lot of weight on since you last saw him? Or just carrying a couple of extra pounds?
Original post by Jahe
Mate, that's bad. Have you put a lot of weight on since you last saw him? Or just carrying a couple of extra pounds?

More the latter :smile:
More the latter :smile:

That's even worse mate! We all go through chubby stages.
I find that if anybody mentions my weight gain I give them a quick poke in the gut to highlight none of them are David Beckham either.
PS mate: Fat blokes are sexy! Don't lose weight. I'm sure your missus prefers a cuddly bloke too.
I don't put much weight on anyway, My body fat has gone up about half a % but I'll bring it back down when the weather improves.
Original post by Jahe
That's even worse mate! We all go through chubby stages.
I find that if anybody mentions my weight gain I give them a quick poke in the gut to highlight none of them are David Beckham either.
PS mate: Fat blokes are sexy! Don't lose weight. I'm sure your missus prefers a cuddly bloke too.

Yeah... And lol I have no missus :tongue:

And yeah... not gonna do that to my uncle :biggrin:

Latest