The Student Room Group

What has been your 15 minutes of fame moment?

for example knowing someone who is famous or appearing in Hollyoaks for 30 seconds , what has been your moment?

i dont really have one but my brother once appeared on local news.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Johnny Depp's daughter follows me on Tumblr
She also had me on Snapchat at one point

And I'm mutual friends with Rupert Grint, and mutual mutual with Q from Skyfall... :smile:

Not really a claim to fame but good enough for me

EDIT: And my grandparents play bowls with David Silva's parents
(edited 9 years ago)
Hasn't happened yet
Original post by AdamCee
Johnny Depp's daughter follows me on Tumblr
She also had me on Snapchat at one point

And I'm mutual friends with Rupert Grint, and mutual mutual with Q from Skyfall... :smile:

Not really a claim to fame but good enough for me

EDIT: And my grandparents play bowls with David Silva's parents

Why did Johnny Depp's daughter delete you off Snapchat?
I came second in the biggest Dawn of War Retribution tournament last year on stream with about 300viewers. Granted it would have been far more epic if I had won, but it still felt pretty darn good as that took soooooo much practice, plus I got a few hundred quid :biggrin:
Reply 5
Ran into someone from FaZe in a free for all. He said his cousin is the leader and I can get in no questions. Awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went to an unveiling of a new shop and Benedict Cumberbatch was there. Life goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
Ran into someone from FaZe in a free for all. He said his cousin is the leader and I can get in no questions. Awesome.

OpTiC #1 m8
Reply 8
Original post by Anonynous
OpTiC #1 m8

Your just jelous m9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
Your just jelous m9.

Can confirm m10
Original post by SmashConcept
Why did Johnny Depp's daughter delete you off Snapchat?

I'm not sure

I cried on the inside though :frown:

I deleted her then out of rage.... Maybe if I readded her she'd readd me :rolleyes: doubt it...
Hasn't happened yet, but I will (briefly) be on a program called Weekend Warriors on UKTV Yesterday in January. More likely to be 15 seconds than 15 minutes of fame, the bit I'm in isn't very long at all and they'll probably edit it loads. I may also be in the background of other shots.

Also someone I went to high school with was interviewed for the BBC 6pm news the other day because he 'bought' a load of expensive stuff for £1 when Amazon's pricing software went wrong. I wouldn't really consider him a friend though and I've not seen him in 5 years or more.
Original post by AdamCee
I'm not sure

I cried on the inside though :frown:

I deleted her then out of rage.... Maybe if I readded her she'd readd me :rolleyes: doubt it...

One time I was snapchatting a girl while I was drinking. I don't really take selfies but I wanted to talk to her somehow and we mostly used snapchat IDK why. She was sending me pictures of her dogs. I was basically in love. I was just sending pictures of whatever I was drinking/my friends and telling her I loved her dogs/her in general, but not in a creepy way y'know. Then I woke up and it said I had sent one extra snap that I didn't remember but all I know is she deleted me off snapchat and all social media.

Maybe you did something similar :dontknow:
A girl at school once saw me on Nickelodeon when they were filming on location

Kerry Katona and Johnny Ruffo (Former Australian Idol contestant/Chris Harrington in Home and Away) follow me on Twitter.

I recently got a retweet from Solomon from The Apprentice.

My question to housemates was read out during the 2013 season of Big Brother
http://youtu.be/8wAPAf_IKTc
00:46. Me on the left.

No shame.
Original post by childofthesun
http://youtu.be/8wAPAf_IKTc
00:46. Me on the left.

No shame.

U still a belieber?
Original post by keromedic
U still a belieber?

Not really