The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vmwl
Yeah mine just changed to under review too, applied back in October so maybe they're starting to process them? No idea haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

What division did you apply to?

[INDENT]I have just been invited to do the video questions with PwC. Did someone already do that and might share some experiences and tips? Don´t really know how to prepare...
please P.M me

like for example. Do i get to know the questions beforehand and get time to prepare? Or is it timed like the numerical test so that i have a certain time directly after the question to respond?

Reply 3522
anyone applied to Barclays Spring week please? I have a major question
Reply 3523
And any one heard from Citi? and CS i completed the test 2weeks+ they have not gotten back to me :frown:

im slowly getting tired of this -__-
Original post by mco10
anyone applied to Barclays Spring week please? I have a major question

I applied, what's up?

Original post by mco10
And any one heard from Citi? and CS i completed the test 2weeks+ they have not gotten back to me :frown:

I applied to CS early December and have an interview January 6th
Reply 3525
Original post by Cookie_m14
I applied, what's up?

is it ok if I PM you ?

I applied to CS early December and have an interview January 6th

good luck :smile:

maybe i did not pass the test but i would prefer them to send a rejection letter
Has anyone who applied to BAML relatively late (early November) heard back from them?
Original post by mco10

citi have given out numerous test invites after initial screening, for quest and scope, and cs have conducted a large number of ints already and given a lot of offers.
Latest update on jp morgan investment banking spring week anyone? Those who had interviews, have you heard back? Or anyone invited for any this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Manuelle
Has anyone who applied to BAML relatively late (early November) heard back from them?

No dude!! You heard of anyone getting any response?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3530
Original post by welcometoib
citi have given out numerous test invites after initial screening, for quest and scope, and cs have conducted a large number of ints already and given a lot of offers.

ahhh I give up :smile:
Original post by mco10
ahhh I give up :smile:

for cs id agree, im in same position, but for citi they have only given very few ints so still a good chance with them :smile: heard any good news or even have interviews scheduled anywhere?
Reply 3532
Citi sent an emaill 2days ago regarding late reviews.

i submitted my application and ive done the online test since 15th of december. ive not heard if i passed or not. did anyone receive this

Thank you for submitting your application to the Global Internship Program.

Your application will now be reviewed by our Admissions Committee.

1. Submit Application Complete
2. Application Review Pending
3. Invitation to Enrol Pending

You will be notified of the outcome of your......
Reply 3533
for cs id agree, im in same position, but for citi they have only given very few ints so still a good chance with them :smile: heard any good news or even have interviews scheduled anywhere?

ive only applied to Citi and CS. Ive not heard from Band of America and Rothschild.

Barclays and Unilever - still working on it.
Reply 3534
basically no good news :frown:
Reply 3535
Original post by claudia775
What division did you apply to?

IBD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mco10
ive only applied to Citi and CS. Ive not heard from Band of America and Rothschild.

Barclays and Unilever - still working on it.

good luck, let us know when you hear any good news :smile: rotsh havent looked at anyones app yet so youre chance is fair game for them :smile: barclays also have only given a few ints too
Reply 3537
good luck, let us know when you hear any good news :smile: rotsh havent looked at anyones app yet so youre chance is fair game for them :smile: barclays also have only given a few ints too

thank you :smile:

how about you? anything from anywhere?
Reply 3538
Anyone know conversion rates for JP Markets?
Original post by mco10
thank you :smile:

how about you? anything from anywhere?

couple rejs, waiting to hear on ints from a few firms :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending