The Student Room Group

Dating a player :( Need to break up with him.

So I've decided to break up with the guy I am seeing who has a girlfriend and is also seeing another girl. I am heartbroken because I am madly in love with him. He's at medical school and really cares about people and he has a very vulnerable side which is why I think he cheats. But I can't do this anymore, I just don't know how to end it and what to say :frown: I will miss him so much :frown:

Scroll to see replies

You're the side woman. Don't care about him.
Original post by iamintorture
So I've decided to break up with the guy I am seeing who has a girlfriend and is also seeing another girl. I am heartbroken because I am madly in love with him. He's at medical school and really cares about people and he has a very vulnerable side which is why I think he cheats. But I can't do this anymore, I just don't know how to end it and what to say :frown: I will miss him so much :frown:

So do it already.
I feel so lonely.
why would you *date* a player? :lol: what's the matter with you?
Original post by zippity.doodah
why would you *date* a player? :lol: what's the matter with you?

I fell for him before I knew he was with someone.
You're also in the wrong for being his side chick, knowing that he already has a girlfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know hes a player. With that you know he has the ability to manipulate people to his whims. Its not a case of you being less of a strong person of anything like that its just his ability. Hes a medical student so therefore hes got a fairly strong mind.

You see what he wants you to see. Ultimately there is probably one thing about him that you like and it shines through the rest of his qualities that you may not like but ignore.

Kick him to the side, the longer you are away from him and stay strong, not txting him ect ect. The easier it will become and you will see him for whom he really is rather than how you see him now.

As for people on this thread slating the poor girl. What is wrong with you people?
I fell for him before I knew he was with someone.

surely you knew he was a player beforehand based on his player-attitude?
Original post by zippity.doodah
surely you knew he was a player beforehand based on his player-attitude?

A fun, upbeat and playful attitude probably hence the attraction. We don't know about the situation so we cant comment. It could be as bad as the circle of abuse. Given shes mentioned he has a vulnerable side you could probably read into that a little bit.

A player whom is very intelligent whom has a vulnerable side. Sounds a bit like manipulation to me.
Leave him then. He's a dirty cheat, not worth much if you ask me.
He's at medical school and really cares about people and he has a very vulnerable side which is why I think he cheats.

Nope he is a good actor, and has great success in reeling girls in. Do yourself a favour and move on, dont finish with him he doesn't deserve the closure, just stop turning up and returning his calls.
Reply 12
He's fishing you in love, I can tell because he must be fairly smart if he's a medical student but idk. If he is cheating on you, then leave him. Your the stronger person after all and don't let him get to your mind because he is pretty much useless and not worth the hassle.
One day you'll realise that being the "other woman" in his life isn't worth it. Think about that aspect and end it in a way that will hurt you least.

Surely the thought of having a guy who is exclusive to you would be more appealing than one who is seeing multiple girls at the same time? There are other decent guys out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cause you know I love the players, and YOU LOVE THE GAME.
Original post by Sam Walters
A fun, upbeat and playful attitude probably hence the attraction. We don't know about the situation so we cant comment. It could be as bad as the circle of abuse. Given shes mentioned he has a vulnerable side you could probably read into that a little bit.

A player whom is very intelligent whom has a vulnerable side. Sounds a bit like manipulation to me.

Thanks for being so understanding. I really appreciate it.
Original post by Eboracum
Cause you know I love the players, and YOU LOVE THE GAME.

Yeh this

go date beta pussies for a little while, you'll soon go back to being side bitch. AFBB girl
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Yeh this

go date beta pussies for a little while, you'll soon go back to being side bitch. AFBB girl

I find it bizarre that a girl would do this. I can't understand the mentality, I mean is it that the bloke is so hot she literally can't resist? Is it for the thrill of going out with somebody's boyfriend or what? Seems so heartless from a girl.
Original post by Eboracum
I find it bizarre that a girl would do this. I can't understand the mentality, I mean is it that the bloke is so hot she literally can't resist? Is it for the thrill of going out with somebody's boyfriend or what? Seems so heartless from a girl.

Pre-Wall especially when new to dating scene women cannot resist an alpha male

My personal opinion is that the low testosterone in betas is so sexually repulsive to them that women feel a need to punish men who have it, e.g. cheating, preying on insecurities. They then rationalise why the men are at fault for not being Superman and reaching their ever need

Remembe4 if you are a beta male you basically have no control un rships

Someone gez me to Relate please
thanks all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending