The Student Room Group

Do you have a person?

Someone who you consider your confidante above everyone else? Who you help and helps you, both emotionally and practically?

Do you have a person?

I don't. But I'm in desperate need of someone.

If you're still confused by the thread watch this short video.

[video="youtube;mHE2lvHJEbM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHE2lvHJEbM[/video]
Reply 1
I thought this was a slavery thread at first.
Reply 2
Yes, and he knows my deepest darkest secrets... :eek:

We don't go to the same schools anymore but we still trust each other a lot and message each other constantly through Whatsapp, and when I'm feeling sad or depressed it's him I usually confide in... He knows something that nobody else, not even my own family, knows. :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by BWV1007
Yes, and he knows my deepest darkest secrets... :eek:

We don't go to the same schools anymore but we still trust each other a lot and message each other constantly through Whatsapp, and when I'm feeling sad or depressed it's him I usually confide in... He knows something that nobody else, not even my own family, knows. :wink:

Ah super jealous. :frown:

ps. are u gay? is that it?
I would consider both my two closest mates to fit that. Even when our friendship group has changed dramatically over the decade we've known each other, us three have remained constant throughout that. There's nothing I wouldn't tell either of them.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr Wrong
Ah super jealous. :frown:

ps. are u gay? is that it?

Let's just say I'm able to appreciate the beauty of the male form. :tongue:
Reply 6
Nope.
#SoloDolo
#LoneWolf
#OneManArmy
Someone who you consider your confidante above everyone else? Who you help and helps you, both emotionally and practically?

Do you have a person?

[video="youtube;mHE2lvHJEbM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHE2lvHJEbM[/video]

Oh yes baby :wink:
yup
My boyfriend. He knows the secret of ALL secrets about me and unlike 99% of guys (or even people!) he sees it as one of the best things about me. We both trust each other more than we trust anyone - we're all we have. We talk to each other about literally anything. If I murdered someone then he would be the first person I call. He seems to be one of those people who "knows someone who can deal with it". :ninja:

Ultimately he's this person to me because he thinks like I do so I know he isn't an idiot. :h:
pretty sure im the confidante for the majority of the people i talk to at my sixth form particularly my fellow externals and Ghanaian brothers and sisters.One of my mates from my secondary school used to be the big confidante for our whole year(me included) but luckily for him a lot of people have just given the guy a break...I have a bucket load of respect for him still because he works hard and it shows.Hes very modest too.A true Ghanaian brother of mine :smile:

Do you have a person?

If you can't include your family then no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really. I've had a series of people like that but I tend to drift away from friends too easily, even the ones I was really close to.
Yes, my boyfriend and my best friend who I see as a brother. Both of them I trust with my life and feel comfortable telling them anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did but she left, now I just moan to TSR under mod protection. Rule.guys, never admit to a weakness
Yeppers. I have two.

Although there's still some things I wouldn't tell either of them :K:
No and I would be careful about telling your secrets to your boy/girlfriend as when they break up with you they could use it against you.I don't have a confidante my family know the secrets that they have found out, they don't know quite a lot of secrets of mine I am quite secretive and don't speak to my family about personal things I don't really feel as if I really love any of them I like most of them though like a friend.
Reply 17
I am the confidante that everyone comes to but I have my besties but know there are certain things I wouldn’t share with them. Plus I have no secrets anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest