The Student Room Group

Question for the ladies here, be honest please.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Yes you would. Why do you lie?

No I wouldn't. It's something I find attractive, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm sure people find blue eyes, or black hair attractive, but they aren't going to reject someone just because they don't possess one of those traits.
This is most likely the equivalent of a thigh gap on women. The opposite gender probably never even knew it was a thing till they mentioned it.
Original post by anonymouspie227
I've seen some unattractive shoulders in my time. I've seen some really wide ones on really small men and it looks odd. And I've seen really small ones on really tall wide chested men and it looks like an upside down "U". Can you change shoulder width? I've never tried.

Yes you can get bigger shoulders by working out, thus wider shoulders
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
This is most likely the equivalent of a thigh gap on women. The opposite gender probably never even knew it was a thing till they mentioned it.

:laugh:

Never thought about it that much but normally thigh gap correlates with how big a girl is
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
:laugh:

Never thought about it that much but normally thigh gap correlates with how big a girl is

Not necessarily as overweight women have thigh gaps too. Also if a woman is overweight, you don't need a thigh gap to be able to tell.
I know some absolutely stick thin women with no thigh gap, and some more pudgy women that do have one. A thigh gap is normally actually down to how far apart someones hips are in correlation to their waist and legs, and if a person has bowed legs or not.
Not necessarily as overweight women have thigh gaps too. Also if a woman is overweight, you don't need a thigh gap to be able to tell.

You probably won't get a skinny girl with a tiny thigh gap though would you?
Reply 27
Not really. I think board shoulders can be attractive but its not something I care about much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
You probably won't get a skinny girl with a tiny thigh gap though would you?

Yes. Yes they exist.

Even then, you make it sound like the presence of the thigh gap confirms them being skinny. Wouldn't you be able to tell without a thigh gap?
Yes. Yes they exist.

Even then, you make it sound like the presence of the thigh gap confirms them being skinny. Wouldn't you be able to tell without a thigh gap?

Good point, I don't think guys care about the thigh gap I certainly don't, but I do find chunky legs unnattractive
Reply 30
As long as the guy is not of a smaller frame that me (size 8) then who cares.

Quick Reply

Latest