The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
got the first part of the email, but not the second part, they dont wanna see me :tongue:

I didn't even get such an email.
Original post by mikiu15

me neither
Is there any point applying to BAML now? I did the tests ages ago but then I kind of left it so I just need to fill out the additional questions.
Original post by mikiu15
Is there any point applying to BAML now? I did the tests ages ago but then I kind of left it so I just need to fill out the additional questions.

Same position, dunno whether to just apply for summer insight instead :/ sounds like people are getting offers...
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Same position, dunno whether to just apply for summer insight instead :/ sounds like people are getting offers...

Can we apply for summer now or do the applications open later?
Original post by mikiu15
Can we apply for summer now or do the applications open later?

Early February, I think the 2nd. Can we still apply for the summer insight if we withdraw this app?
Original post by mikiu15

have you been sent numerical? Chances aren't good of you haven't by now
Original post by welcometoib
have you been sent numerical? Chances aren't good of you haven't by now

Yeah I got an email on the 2nd of Dec saying I passed the test and that my application is under review. However I haven't gotten anything since.
Early February, I think the 2nd. Can we still apply for the summer insight if we withdraw this app?

Well technically we haven't submitted the spring application. Can you only apply to either?
Original post by mikiu15
Well technically we haven't submitted the spring application. Can you only apply to either?

Not sure, I will give try and call them to find out.
Suppose you get rejection for spring insight at BMAL, can you apply for summer insight? Or is it like one application per annual cycle nonsense citi and goldman do (to name a few)

Monk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure, I will give try and call them to find out.

Original post by DavidMonk
Suppose you get rejection for spring insight at BMAL, can you apply for summer insight? Or is it like one application per annual cycle nonsense citi and goldman do (to name a few)

Monk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, you can apply to summer even if you get rejected for spring. HR told me this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The SW for BAML is one specific week, right? No possibility of chossing another week if it clashes with another insight programme? (unless you want to move it to the summer, of course).
Original post by limpan142
The SW for BAML is one specific week, right? No possibility of chossing another week if it clashes with another insight programme? (unless you want to move it to the summer, of course).

I e-mailed them to ask to move to their summer insight week as it clashes with my other offers, but haven't heard for more than a week already.
Original post by Purple_fox
I e-mailed them to ask to move to their summer insight week as it clashes with my other offers, but haven't heard for more than a week already.

Did you say it was because of other offers?
That might have irritated them. If not just give them a call

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Did you say it was because of other offers?
That might have irritated them. If not just give them a call

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but I explained myself in a nice (I hope) way and said I maintain high interest in them etc. But yes, if they don't reply soon I will call them.
Original post by DavidMonk

Monk.

Why do you write it like that?
Reply 3577
when is RBS deadline? because ive just submitted my apllication. it didnt say closed or something like that... im going to take the situational judgement test tomorrow :/
For those who did the first round interviews with morgan stanley, have you already heard from them?

I did my interview on 22th december.
I haven't submitted any applications yet (nor have I started any), but I did work on my CV today. I've only really done legal work experience so I was wondering if it would still be relevant for me to mention this on my CV for banking SWs?

Latest

Trending

Trending