The Student Room Group

How bad am I?

Me and my (female friend) are both 19. When she was at the shops and I was at her house I couldn't resist going through her drawers to see what her bra size was. Now I feel awful. Am I overthinking this or is it really bad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep, that's bad. Sick weirdo pervy-type bad. But since you feel awful, I vote: forgiven.

But make it a habit and you're a scum-sucker.

You did want a straight answer, didn't you?
Reply 2
Relax.

Why do you care? Jealousy?

Edit: You're a guy. Very bad you ****ing perv.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
buy her a bra so it makes you feel less guilty.
Reply 4
Original post by Simes
Yep, that's bad. Sick weirdo pervy-type bad. But since you feel awful, I vote: forgiven.

But make it a habit and you're a scum-sucker.

You did want a straight answer, didn't you?

Yes.
Bit strange, I'd probs be a bit confused as to why a friend would do it :s-smilie: I wouldn't tell her anyway, she'd probably be annoyed. Just...don't do it again :erm:
Reply 6
Original post by Kill3er
Relax.

Why do you care? Jealousy?
(a) Because blokes rummaging about in ladies' underwear drawers seems to upset them.

(b) Because I wouldn't be too chuffed at discovering some bloke had been rummaging about in my wife's or daughter's underwear drawer.

Once is curiosity and I can understand that, esecially when one feels a bit grubby afterwards for doing it.

But if one continues, then the next steps are what? Stealing dirty knickers from the washing basket?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Simes
(a) Because blokes rummaging about in ladies' underwear drawers seems to upset them.

(b) Because I wouldn't be too chuffed at discovering some bloke had been rummaging about in my wife's or daughter's underwear drawer.

The next steps are what? Stealing dirty knickers from the washing basket?

The next step is umm... DON'T ****ING DO IT.
Reply 8
Original post by Precious Illusions
Bit strange, I'd probs be a bit confused as to why a friend would do it :s-smilie: I wouldn't tell her anyway, she'd probably be annoyed. Just...don't do it again :erm:

I feel awful. I think I'm going to be sick. She's noticed that I'm acting differently but I told her I'm just stressed, not that guilt and shame is eating away at my soul.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Borgia
I feel awful. I think I'm going to be sick. She's noticed that I'm acting differently but I told her I'm just stressed, not that guilt and shame is eating away at my soul.

I think you need to calm down a bit. Yes what you did was a little weird but it's not THAT weird and it doesn't make you a bad person.

Try to forget about it and don't do it again. I doubt she would care about it as much as you do.
Reply 10
Original post by Reeeeyah
I think you need to calm down a bit. Yes what you did was a little weird but it's not THAT weird and it doesn't make you a bad person.

Try to forget about it and don't do it again. I doubt she would care about it as much as you do.

I won't
Reply 11
Sound.
Original post by Borgia
Me and my (female friend) are both 19. When she was at the shops and I was at her house I couldn't resist going through her drawers to see what her bra size was. Now I feel awful. Am I overthinking this or is it really bad?

You are going to hell my friend
It sounds like it was just curiosity, rather than anything overtly sexual. It's good you recognise that it probably wasn't the right thing to do. Learn from that and don't do it again.
Reply 14
Original post by i.am.lost
It sounds like it was just curiosity, rather than anything overtly sexual. It's good you recognise that it probably wasn't the right thing to do. Learn from that and don't do it again.

I didn't do anything with it. I looked at the label and put it back.
Original post by Borgia
I didn't do anything with it. I looked at the label and put it back.

Exactly, just curiosity. But it's still a bit invasive. If it wasn't, you'd just ask her instead of snooping around her house. In the grand scheme of things, it's just poor decorum/etiquette/manners.
Reply 16
Exactly, just curiosity. But it's still a bit invasive. If it wasn't, you'd just ask her instead of snooping around her house. In the grand scheme of things, it's just poor decorum/etiquette/manners.

But does it make me a irredeemable person? I'm 19 so I can't really say that it was a youthful mistake.
Original post by Borgia
But does it make me a irredeemable person? I'm 19 so I can't really say that it was a youthful mistake.

I'm 23 and I still attribute half my screw-ups to the naivety of youth. If you're irredeemable then I'm the spawn of satan. :rofl:
Reply 18
I'm 23 and I still attribute half my screw-ups to the naivety of youth. If you're irredeemable then I'm the spawn of satan. :rofl:

Thank you
Original post by Borgia

Curiosity becomes a heavy load. Too heavy to hold and it will force you to be cold. It's a bit odd and I wouldn't do that personally but if nobody knows, you're ok.
I mean, its not like you stole her bra is it? It's pretty innocent to be hoenst. Don't feel bad about it, people do stupid **** all the time.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending