The Student Room Group

What would you do if your friend was the most wanted man in the world?

there was a $1,000,000 price tag on their head and you knew of their whereabouts.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well if I knew of their whereabouts then they're probably not that safe so I'd tell them to find a better place to hide

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
What if our friend is a girl/woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would still protect them in any way possible. :smile:
get hin/her to turn themselves in,failing that id tip off the police by using a brick phone and then crushing it underfoot.
Original post by lent6
there was a $1,000,000 price tag on their head and you knew of their whereabouts.

you have to look at it like this, which will last longer, the friend or the money? I would say the money
Surprised people are saying they would support their friend tbh. Am I just being heartless awks.

Surely if they are most wanted that means they've done something horrible, no way I can forgive them for that and therefore would tell the police instantly.
I thought this meant 'most wanted' as in 'most wanted by members of the opposite sex' in all honesty.

I would try to cover for them and try to get them to steal things for me otherwise i rat them out (what have they got to loose with that bounty on their heads?)
probably turn them in because if the police found out that you knew you could also be arrested.
If they had done things that bad to be that much of a wanted person, I probably wouldn't have stayed friends with them from the beginning. If I knew where they were, I'd probably hand them over - reward or not, it's immaterial.
Depend on why is s/he wanted.
Original post by Enoxial
Depend on why is s/he wanted.

This.

To be the most wanted it's going to be pretty serious and I think I'd struggle to be friends with a serial killer, terrorist.. No matter how much I liked them before..

So yeah, it wouldn't be nice but definitely take the money.

Or maybe I'm heartless
i would ring Max Clifford.... oh wait
Original post by Olympiad
Surprised people are saying they would support their friend tbh. Am I just being heartless awks.

Surely if they are most wanted that means they've done something horrible, no way I can forgive them for that and therefore would tell the police instantly.

What if you told the police and then your friend (after finding out you snitched) left that area and came and killed you?

Id choose the money too tbh loooool
A family member would be another story.
Do what Bart did.....

[video="youtube;12_EjQKJH98"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12_EjQKJH98[/video]
Depends why they're wanted and which friend it is.

Like some I'd probably turn in if they did something pretty bad. Others I don't think I'd be able to even if I wanted to.

Not that they'd do the same for me :colonhash:
Original post by lent6

If it was a really close friend then I wouldn't say anything, anyone else then I might have to take the money.

I've had mates that have been wanted for various things before anyway (although obviously not the most wanted man in the world) and never outed them.
Original post by Secretnerd123
What if you told the police and then your friend (after finding out you snitched) left that area and came and killed you?

Id choose the money too tbh loooool
A family member would be another story.

I'll make sure they won't find out I snitched / ask the police to not tell on me an they better not

Especially if it was something like murder, I probably would tell them even if there was no money involved tbh
turn them in and release a book called "my friend the serial killer", tv talk shows, clubs and events, ill make millions ahahaha
If they're most wanted they're probably murderers. So yes I'd turn them in. The people I know aren't murderers, ans if they turn our to be so then they're not the friends I believed them to be. Money please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest