The Student Room Group

How bad am I?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Daveishere
Curiosity becomes a heavy load. Too heavy to hold and it will force you to be cold. It's a bit odd and I wouldn't do that personally but if nobody knows, you're ok.
I mean, its not like you stole her bra is it? It's pretty innocent to be hoenst. Don't feel bad about it, people do stupid sh*t all the time.

I guess. The odd thing is that I really like her. I really do care for her, I just gave in to temptation.
Reply 21
I wouldn't say its really bad but a little werid, I mean like why didn't you ask her if you wanted to buy her one or something. Anyway at least your not as my best friend what she did once and honestly I wouldn't take this too seriously.
Reply 22
Original post by Lay♥
I wouldn't say its really bad but a little werid, I mean like why didn't you ask her if you wanted to buy her one or something. Anyway at least your not as my best friend what she did once and honestly I wouldn't take this too seriously.

What was that? And I think it would be weird if I said I wanted to buy her a bra and I needed her size...
Original post by Borgia
I guess. The odd thing is that I really like her. I really do care for her, I just gave in to temptation.

I completely understand, you're not a bad guy or even a creep from how you're reacting. You definately seem like a good guy to me
Maybe it`s your subconscious telling you that you actually fancy/have feelings for her without you realising?
..What I mean is,you didn`t take a sneaky look at her jumper or a coat,did you?
Reply 26
What I mean is that why did you look, was it because you wanted to buy her one? look I don't know.
Reply 27
btw its not bad to ask like as along its for a reason or something
That's a tad weird mate, but it doesn't seem sexual so it's not too bad.
Reply 29
Original post by markova21
Maybe it`s your subconscious telling you that you actually fancy/have feelings for her without you realising?

Original post by markova21
..What I mean is,you didn`t take a sneaky look at her jumper or a coat,did you?

I know full well I have feelings for her
Reply 30
Original post by Lay♥
What I mean is that why did you look, was it because you wanted to buy her one? look I don't know.

Original post by Lay♥
btw its not bad to ask like as along its for a reason or something

No because I wanted to see what cup size she was.
Haha, why does it even matter that much? they are just clothes...

Although its a bit strange, if I was a girl I'd laugh it off with you and ask you why you didn't just ask me how big my tits were in the first place.

Don't beat yourself up about it.
So......what's her bra size?
Reply 33
Original post by Gambit92
So......what's her bra size?

Above a B I'll say that
Original post by Borgia
Above a B I'll say that

Remember cup size doesn't mean much without the band size! If you're going to rummage through bra drawers for sizews you might as well know more about them. :biggrin:
Don't worry I caught one of my mates checking my underwear drawer red handed I found it more amusing than anything tbh

Was weird though ngl
Reply 36
This is low, but not as bad as sniffing her scanties in the laundry basket. Go forward and sin no more..
Reply 37
Original post by tupper_ware
Remember cup size doesn't mean much without the band size! If you're going to rummage through bra drawers for sizews you might as well know more about them. :biggrin:

40 d or c idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending