The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Mhmm, I guess so although I don't know any girl who would buy condoms in front of a guy friend.

Unless that someone is you :mmm:

Those are the equivalences, regardless :colonhash:

But you told me no secrets....jk. I don't think I would, no :biggrin: (but then again, I don't know for sure. I've never bought them to know how it feels socially) Let's just go with 'no', at this time in my life that's surely the answer, I get rambling on abt the future.

So what's your opinion on all of this? Would you be unconfortable with a girl buying underwear next to you (mind you, I'm not talking g string type level)? Or would you buy condoms with her? It seems like the answers might be yes and no, but I like to confirm my information ^^

BTW, still laughing at the 'I'm a guy option' lool, so precious
(edited 9 years ago)
no... i know my boyfriend would feel very uncomfortable about it

whether or not it's a platonic male friend , it's very likely that they will feel uncomfortable AND they'll automatically picture what you'd look like in it

it just seems very unnecessary to take a male friend underwear shopping if you have a boyfriend , and inappropriate
Reply 42
It's the friendzone equivalent of a strategic nuclear strike.
Original post by iama

But you told me no secrets....jk. I don't think I would, no :biggrin: (but then again, I don't know for sure. I've never bought them to know how it feels socially) Let's just go with 'no', at this time in my life that's surely the answer, I get rambling on abt the future.

So what's your opinion on all of this? Would you be unconfortable with a girl buying underwear next to you (mind you, I'm not talking g string type level)? Or would you buy condoms with her? It seems like the answers might be yes and no, but I like to confirm my information ^^

Mhmmm equivalencies smavilencies :tongue:

My secrets are unfathomable :laugh:
Haha fair enough, yeah to be honest I wouldn't either it would be pretty weird. I mean it's hard enough buying them on your own in public without everyone staring :mmm:

You are right it would
Original post by iama

Haha fair enough, yeah to be honest I wouldn't either it would be pretty weird. I mean it's hard enough buying them on your own in public without everyone staring :mmm:

You are right it would be yes and no :P Although it would be weird if they were buying sexy thongs or something :laugh:

:rofl: It would be sexist if guys didn't get a vote :colonhash:
This has actually happened, exact situation apart from was shopping with his mum and he came and met us (and no are not like 12). Not weird at all.
I might just to embarrass my friend :angel: But obviously if my boyfriend had a problem with it then I wouldn't do it. :smile:
Why would any male want to do this. Womenswear sections are literally hell on earth.
Reply 48
Original post by Schrödingers Cat

You are right it would be yes and no :P Although it would be weird if they were buying sexy thongs or something :laugh:

:rofl: It would be sexist if guys didn't get a vote :colonhash:

Got'cha :yy:

Yeahh. But to me it's more than that, because no matter to whom a thread question is addressed, the other gender always answers too and it's like the OP was something like 'I know what you're up to, suckers, I'm one step ahead of y'all, I saw right through you, here, take it and be happy, vote with your hearts!'. It's just too simple and cute, I love it :laugh:
*not that that it's what the op was thinking, but in my mind it is*
Yup, couldn't care less. I often stroll around stroll around in my underwear in student halls, as it is.

It's ok for the guys to wander around in their boxers, so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't do the same. Obvs I wouldn't do so if it made anyone feel uncomfortable, though.

I'm extremely body confident and absolutely don't mind underwear shopping with male friends, providing that they are ok with it. Underwear isn't some massive mystery shrouded thing that needs to be hidden.
Original post by iama
Got'cha :yy:

Yeahh. But to me it's more than that, because no matter to whom a thread question is addressed, the other gender always answers too and it's like the OP was something like 'I know what you're up to, suckers, I'm one step ahead of y'all, I saw right through you, here, take it and be happy, vote with your hearts!'. It's just too simple and cute, I love it :laugh:
*not that that it's what the op was thinking, but in my mind it is*

:rofl: Oh my, it is pretty brilliant to be fair, ahaha vote with your hearts! :laugh:
Reply 51
Original post by battycatlady
Yup, couldn't care less. I often stroll around stroll around in my underwear in student halls, as it is.

It's ok for the guys to wander around in their boxers, so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't do the same. Obvs I wouldn't do so if it made anyone feel uncomfortable, though.

I'm extremely body confident and absolutely don't mind underwear shopping with male friends, providing that they are ok with it. Underwear isn't some massive mystery shrouded thing that needs to be hidden.

Do the boys oggle?

Do you wear anything sexy?
Original post by FuelBowser
Do the boys oggle?

Do you wear anything sexy?

I tend to walk around in my baby doll or my burlesque corset, so I guess so :P And no, they don't. We're just all super good friends.
Reply 53
I tend to walk around in my baby doll or my burlesque corset, so I guess so :P And no, they don't. We're just all super good friends.

Would you ever walk around in a thong?

Are they friendzoned?
Would you ever walk around in a thong?

Are they friendzoned?

I have done before. whilst wearing my baby doll. Tbh being naked just doesn't bother me like at all.

I'm a member of Fetsoc and I'm pretty open about stuff like that.

Yeah, defo friend zoned. They're all either dating someone or see me as their sister, anyways.

Besides, I'm gay, which I suppose could be a lot to do with why I don't care. But then, I'm not bothered if my female housemates see me in underwear either, so you know :P

I think I'm just a bit of an exhibitionist to be honest. For whatever reason I feel a lot more confident in underwear than normal clothes :') Like I'd never wear a super revealing dress, but walking about in my bra? Yup, whatever.
Reply 55
I have done before. whilst wearing my baby doll. Tbh being naked just doesn't bother me like at all.

I'm a member of Fetsoc and I'm pretty open about stuff like that.

Yeah, defo friend zoned. They're all either dating someone or see me as their sister, anyways.

Besides, I'm gay, which I suppose could be a lot to do with why I don't care. But then, I'm not bothered if my female housemates see me in underwear either, so you know :P

I think I'm just a bit of an exhibitionist to be honest. For whatever reason I feel a lot more confident in underwear than normal clothes :') Like I'd never wear a super revealing dress, but walking about in my bra? Yup, whatever.

Hehe, wish I was in halls with you

I'd be staring and offering to do your underwear laundry for you :danceboy:
What guy would want to do that? Surely the agony of being that deep in the friend zone would be too much for any guy to take?
Reply 57
Original post by Four Queue
What guy would want to do that? Surely the agony of being that deep in the friend zone would be too much for any guy to take?

Shopping with a girl for underwear is better than not shopping with a girl for underwear
Shopping with a girl for underwear is better than not shopping with a girl for underwear

Would only be bearable if you know that you're going to see that girl in those panties and get a chance to rip them off with your teeth. You're okay with being that guy who helps select sexy underwear she buys, but only other guys get to actually experience her in them? No thanks Jeff.
I don't ever feel comfortable in the underwear section (I'm a girl) and freaked out slightly when my boy mate started asking me which underwear he should buy in Topman. Order all my stuff online :smile: or do the shopping very quickly. I actually find guys underwear sections less awkward as they are less sexualised -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest