The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

my word, lallana and coutinho have been ridiculous tonight.

EDIT: 4-1 Shelvey OG?
what a great game.
(edited 9 years ago)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the dark lord!
Liverpool tearing Swansea a new one, happier now Lucio? :h:
Swansea are all over the place.
Hahaha **** you Voldemort ... Karma's a bitch mate
First game I've enjoyed in ages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7806
Original post by sr90
Don't you have any reserves to promote? It's Leicester at home, the easiest game you'll have all season.

Wisdom would be the first option but he's on loan at West Brom. Apart from that, it's Sama or Lloyd Jones I think (I'm a year or two out of date with our reserves though tbh, don't have time to keep up with it anymore). Agreed though, we look much better with 3 at the back, and Can as part of a back four would be a bit worrying. He can just about cope in a back 3, but Swansea's goal shows his deficiencies as a centre-back. Toure was fit enough for the bench though, so I'm sure we'll be able to take a risk on him to start, particularly as we don't have him for a month after anyway (due to African Cup of Nations).
Only 5 points off top 4...
W:14 D:5 will give us top 4
but this year I think 68-72 will be 4th with GD being deciding. Still manageable..
Reply 7808
Why is Sterling still on at 4-1? Give him a rest, and give one of the sub strikers the chance to prove themselves.
Original post by GorlimtheUnhappy
Only 5 points off top 4...
W:14 D:5 will give us top 4
but this year I think 68-72 will be 4th with GD being deciding Still manageable..

70pts should be more than enough for 4th place, could even be enough for 3rd. Everyone bar City/Chelsea are dropping far too many points, and don't have much going for them in terms of quality. Don't think you'll catch us, but Arsenal are definitely in reach. You could easily be 2pts behind them come NYD.
Reply 7810
sterling idiot, so lucky
Sterling lucky to not have any action taken then. Very lucky.
sterling should be off for that.
what an idiot.
Stupid from Sterling, how the linesman didn't flag that one....
Original post by Rock Fan
Stupid from Sterling, how the linesman didn't flag that one....

i think the game being more or less over in terms of scoreline definitely helped sterling.
in addition to it being at anfield.
Reply 7815
Is there any chance he'll be retrospectively banned?
Original post by Lúcio
i think the game being more or less over in terms of scoreline definitely helped sterling.
in addition to it being at anfield.

And the fact Voldemort wasn't shown red.
Reply 7817
Original post by Fideo
Is there any chance he'll be retrospectively banned?

i believe you can't be retrospectively banned if any of the officials see it? And of course it was right in front of the assistant's face.
Can impresses me more everytime I see him play tbh. Could be one hell of a player in a few years.
Original post by CB91
Can impresses me more everytime I see him play tbh. Could be one hell of a player in a few years.

Thanks for patronising us about the potential of a Bayern Munich academy graduate.

Quick Reply

Latest